Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 4, Day 7 - Sun, 26-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP = 121/75, 61 bpm - A little better than yesterday's.  This is a healthy range for me, but it probably won't get much lower until more weight comes off and I'm solidly no longer sick.
  • Wearing heels must make me tired.  Felt ready to take an afternoon nap and slept well the whole 2 hrs.  Went out quickly.
  • I made the grain-free chocolate chunk cookies recipe in this blog (but have since removed it) and though the taste & flavor was really good, it was really dry and got a little crumbly.  I took it to church and shared it with my little Warrior's Sunday School class.  About 1/2 of the kids loved it and the other half did not.  The kids that were used to foods like this loved it, but the ones that ate more normal American dietary foods did not.  I will have to experiment to make these cookies moisture.
  • Have a cold sore on the inside of my mouth.  Ugggh.  I've been taking Oil of Oregano and have no idea why I have this.  I'm thinking I have full blown allergies which I haven't had in years.  Why is my immune system not fighting as hard or as good right now? 
  • 6g Total of Sugar today

SMARTER GOAL:  Remember to eat.

SLEEP:  9:45 pm - 6:45 am (9 hrs) - Felt rested.

Nap:  2:40 pm - 4:40 pm - LOVE my Sunday afternoon naps.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:00 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps, 2 tspns Liquid Silver, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
9:00 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z, 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps, 2 tspns Liquid Silver

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 28)

Meal 1 @ 8:15 am:   3 scrambled eggs w/Jalepeno Greek Yogurt Dip (0g sugar total) 

Snack @ 8:35 am:  1/2 grain free chocolate chip cookie (0.3g sugar total)
Snack @ 12:45 pm:  2 oz raw almonds  (2.8g sugar total) 

Meal 2 @ 2:25 pm:  3 slices American cheese, 3 slices turkey ham (0g sugar total)   

Meal 3 @ 5:00 pm:  a handful of mixed greens, 1/3 red pepper sliced (1.7g sugar), a seasoned ground sirloin patty and some rotisserie chicken, 1 serving crumbled Mediterranean feta cheese (1g sugar), 1/2 avocado sliced (0.2g sugar) (2.9g sugar total)   

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive