Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 2, Day 6 - Sat, 11-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Though I still felt good energy, my body & mind was tired from the week.  God helped me be disciplined about writing Mon-Fri this week and it was intense.  This resulted in a 1.5 hr nap this afternoon.  Plus, I'm on my period and it can really wipe me out.
  • Spending time outdoors was awesome.
  • Eat simply.  Make it easy, but tasteful.
  • I have lost 17.75" total in the past 2 weeks from 16 measurements.  4" came off my belly pooch and the size 16 pants are now getting loose.  My waist is down 1.75".  Even my neck is down.  Most of the scale weight I'm down is due to bodyfat.  It would probably be more down if I wasn't on my period.
SMARTER GOAL:  Have fun with the kids & their friends.  Enjoy life group in the park without participating eating any grains/starches or sugars.

SLEEP:  11:45 pm - 7:15 am (7.5 hrs) - Kids were too noisy and woke me up.  I needed more sleep as I had done way too much yesterday.

Nap:  2:00 pm - 3:30 pm (1.5 hrs) - I felt much better with this nap.  It wasn't because my energy levels were low, rather I was tired and just needed more rest last night.  Was in the sun a lot for a few hours with life group and kids in the park.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
9:00 am - 3 Probiotics
9:15 am - Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs, 4 Ca/Mg/Z
7:15 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 1 EFA

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 13)
Meal 1 @ 9:15 am:   3/4 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1/4 cup raw almonds, cinnamon ---> Didn't have time to make eggs as I was rushed to get to life group in the park & today is measurement & video day.

Meal 2 @ 12:00 pm:  3 romaine lettuce leaves, ground sirloin spiced patty, 1 oz raw cheddar cheese (sliced), 1/4 yellow pepper, 1/2 avocado sliced, 5 cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cucumber slices. 

Snack @4:00 pm:  2 small squares 85% dark chocolate and about 8 raw almonds

Meal 3 @  6:30 pm:   3 cilantro chicken tenders, a bunch of asparagus spears sauteed in grapeseed oil, sea salt, ground pepper, a little Mediterranean feta on the asparagus (this was soooo good):

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive