Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 3, Day 5 - Fri, 17-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Because I ate yesterday, that helped my weight to go back down.  My appetite is better today. 
  • Two days in a row of field trips is too much for me.  Ate my salad on the field trip today, which is good.
  • BP this morning was 122/79, 62 bpm.  Still sick.
  • 10.3g Total of Sugar today.  This was caused by the little cole slaw I had.  Uggh. 

SMARTER GOAL:  Make it through day 2 of field trips with a bunch of kids.  Walking but nothing like yesterday.  --- Success!

SLEEP:  9:45 pm - 6:00 am (8.25 hrs) - Got more sleep last night.  It helped.

Nap:  2:35 pm - 3:10 pm (about 1/2 hr) - Wasn't as wiped out as yesterday.  No way I can make Girls Valentine Night out tonight.  Tired.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:00 am - 3 Probiotics
7:10 am - Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
8:00 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 19)

Meal 1 @ 7:15 am:    2 scrambled eggs with sea salt & ground pepper, 2 small pieces bacon (0g sugar total) 

Meal 2 @ 11:15 pm:  1/2 stalk celery, a handful of mixed greens, 2 chicken tenders (homemade), 1/4 avocado, 1/4 red pepper strips, crumbled feta cheese, 1/2 Vitamin Water Zero  (1.6g sugar total) 

Snack @ 11:45 pm:  1/2 oz raw almonds (0.7g sugar total)

Snack @ 2:15 pm:   1 oz raw white cheddar cheese (0g sugar total) 

Meal 3 @ 4:15 pm:  17 chicken wings eaten over 2 hrs, cole slaw, 1/2 Vitamin Water Zero  (8g sugar total)

Snack @6:15 pm:  a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, unsweetened cacao powder, 2 tspn xylitol (0g sugar total

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive