Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 3, Day 6 - Sat, 18-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP this morning was 121/78, 60 bpm.  Still sick.  Now lots of congestion which has led to coughing.
  • My weight is up a pound, but I'm still losing bodyfat & inches.  I believe the gain is from too much salt, not totally regular eating or exercise this week due to being sick and lots of kids' activities, so some water retention, and not enough water drinking.
  • Eating on a regular schedule (only when hungry), drinking plenty of water throughout the day, getting enough rest, regular HIIT with enough rest between helps greatly to NOT retain water and lose inches.
  • Will have to admit that I have not been drinking too much water this week, though, I really need to.  Body wants to hang onto water and weight.
  • Cooking a lot of food makes me NOT hungry.
  • Did well at the weiner roast.  Did not eat any sugar (other than what is in celery naturally), but I did drink 3 Diet Cokes and that was NOT a wise choice with all that unnatural crap in it.
  • 7.35g Total of Sugar today. 

SMARTER GOAL:  Prepare foods for social events tonight and tomorrow afternoon that is yummy but still within no grains/starches/low sugar.

SLEEP:  9:30 pm - 7:00 am (9.5 hrs) - Got a lot more sleep last night, but woke up with awful nightmares & coughing so badly in the middle of the night.

I wanted a nap because I was just tired, but too busy cooking all afternoon.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
9:45 am - 3 Probiotics
9:50 am - Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
10:45 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 3 Ca/Mg/Z

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 20)

Meal 1 @ 10:00 am:    1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1/2 oz raw almonds, cinnamon (4.7g sugar total) 

Meal 2 @ 2:15 pm:  3 slices bacon, 1/4 cucumber slices (1.25g sugar)  (1.25g sugar total)  ---->  I'm in the process of making 8 lbs of Buffalo hot wings (boiling to cook & make juicy; then broiling in the oven to make the outside crispy & sealing the flavors).  Also in the process of making a chicken-bacon, broccoli zucchini noodle dish for another social for tomorrow.  The wings are for a social this evening.  Both are labor intensive when cooking in mass quantities.

Meal 3 @ 7:15-8:45 pm:  9-12 Buffalo hot wings, 2 stalks of celery, 1 turkey dog, 1 bite of a beef hotdog, blue cheese dressing, 3 diet Cokes (I know, not good) (1.4g sugar total)

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive