Index Labels

Rice Pudding

. . No comments:
This recipe came from Food.com and is called Low Carb Nearly Rice Pudding.  I modified the recipe a little.  Looking forward to possibly trying this recipe over the weekend.  My kids and I love rice pudding and there is no rice in this dish at all.

4 Servings.

Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 2/3 cup cottage cheese
  • 1/3 cup xylitol
  • 2/3 tspn vanilla extract
  • 2/3 tspn & to taste cinnamon

Directions:
  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
  2. Pour into 4-6-oz custard cups and sprinkle each with cinnamon.
  3. Place cups in a baking dish and pour hot water in the pan around the cups to reach 1" up sides of custard cups.
  4. Bake for 350° F for 35 min.
  5. Serve warm or chilled.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive