Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 2, Day 7 - Sun, 12-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • What I'm realizing is although I have not had energy dips, my body can get tired and during parts of my menstrual cycle, I need to be resting more.   
  • Today I've been feeling a bit drained.  I'm thankful for easy meals that I can throw together in minutes.
  • We so far have 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies.  Since my eating is good, there are no cravings for these.
  • If you have cravings to eat all sorts of wrong foods, like sweets or stuff that has grains/starches, try eliminating eating grains & starches all together.  I've done low sugar, but still had grains & starches and though the cravings were sometimes less, I still had a lot of cravings.  They come from grains & starches (breads, pastas, rice, quinoa, potataoes, yams, corn, peas, corn starch, yeast, beans, legumes, peanuts, cashews).  Eliminate those. 
  • Tonight in my church class, someone brought homemade brownies and I love eating these, but I had ZERO inclination to eat them.  No willpower.  Just didn't want even a small bite and I was hungry.  Frankly, I was wanting to eat my dinner and couldn't wait to go home to eat my wild arugula, chicken, avocado, etc.

SMARTER GOAL:  Give my body the rest it wants. 

SLEEP:  9:45 pm - 7:00 am (9.25 hrs) - same sleeping as last Sunday.  Forgot to take my BP today.

Nap:  2:25 pm - 3:10 pm (0.75 hr) - Got woken up with a text.  I was going to sleep for 1.5 hrs.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:15 am - 3 Probiotics
7:45 am - Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs, 4 Ca/Mg/Z
9:15 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 1 EFA


EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 7)
Meal 1 @ 7:45 am:   2 scrambled eggs, 4 small pieces bacon (not overcooked today)

Meal 2 @ 1:45 pm:  cottage cheese, cinnamon, raw almonds, 2 hard-boiled eggs, 1 handful of cucumber noodles ----> easy meal after church

Snack @ 4:00 pm:  1 oz raw cheddar cheese

 Meal 3 @ 8:30 pm:  handful wild arugula, 2 cilantro parmesan chicken breast tenders, crumbled gorgonzola, cucumber noodles, 1/2 orange pepper slices, 1/2 avocado sliced ---> I have a class at church from 6-7:45 pm and it seemed like a bad time to start munching on my food, so I waited until I got home.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive