Index Labels

Starchy Foods & Grain List

. . No comments:
These are basically foods I am personally avoiding eating (although, I may periodically throw in some shredded carrots into my salad), and I'm finding that I do my best without them.  These are the foods when I eat them, even the ones considered MORE healthy like brown rice, can still send me into cravings for sweets and starchy foods. 
  • Carrots
  • Corn
  • Lima Beans
  • Peas
  • Potatoes (all types)
  • Parsnips
  • Plaintains
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Winter Squash
  • Yams
  • Wheat
  • Corn Flour
  • Oatmeal
  • Brown Rice
  • White Rice
  • Rice Pastas
  • Wheat Flour
  • Soy Flour
  • Rye Flour
  • Tapioca
  • Sago
  • Peanuts
  • Dried beans/legumes (all types)
  • Corn Starch
  • Quinoa
  • Buckwheat
  • Orzo
  • Rye
  • Kasha
  • Millet
  • Bulgur
  • Amaranth
  • Muesli
  • Wheat berries
  • Wild rice
  • Refined Grains:  "hulled", "cracked", "refined", "enriched", "multi-grain", "100 percent wheat or bran"

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive