Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 3, Day 2 - Tues, 14-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • I have too much to do today and I need to cut back on some things.  I will get plenty of walking on Thurs/Fri, so not walking today.
  • God is my Valentine and I feel so incredibly loved!  He's the best Valentine ever, however, it would be nice to have a real man in my life.  Time and I'm willing to wait for God to bring Him to me.
  • Oil change got done & came home to write.  My car needs its transmission oil flushed & replaced, as well as new brakes.  Gotta write to pay for these things.  Hopefully can get done within the next 2-3 weeks.  Hope that's all my car needs for awhile, except I know that within the next 6 months, I need 2 new tires.
  • I am feeling under the weather today.  My throat feels a little sore and I just want to stay in bed, but this is such a busy week.
  • Made 6 ground sirloin patties seasoned with Lawry's seasoned salt and very little African spices.
SMARTER GOAL:    Write!  Write!  Write!  ---> Only got a little writing done as I wasn't feeling too great nor was I able to focus a lot.

SLEEP:   9:15 pm - 6:25 am (9.17 hrs) --->  Still feel like I need more sleep.  Woke up because my daughter again inconsiderately slammed my bedroom door.  I told her if she does this one more time and wakes me up, there will be dire consequences.  She has become so inconsiderate these days.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:00 am - 3 Probiotics
7:15 am - Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
9:45 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 1 EFA

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 16)

Meal 1 @ 7:15 am:  2.5 scrambled eggs w/sea salt & ground pepper, 2 slices of uncured beef bacon --->  Had to scarf this down quickly as we needed to leave to go to the library before school to drop off DVDs & books.  My son didn't check to make sure the DVDs were in the case, which another thing my kids did that angered me this morning, among my daughter not finding her library books, though I told her 2 days ago they were due today.   (0g sugar total)

Cumin-Parmesan Chicken & Salad
Meal 2 @ 12:45 pm:  a handful of wild arugula, 3 chicken tenders seasoned (grated parmesan, egg, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, thyme) & broiled, 1/4 orange pepper strips, 1/2 an avocado, crumbled blue cheese, 1/4 cucumber slices  (1.5g sugar total)  ----> I think I like the cilantro-parmesan-garlic powder-egg coating instead of the cumin, oregano & thyme).  I like gorgonzola instead of blue cheese 




Egg with Raw Cheddar Cheese
Snack @ 4:00 pm:  a hard-boiled egg, 1 oz raw cheddar cheese   (0g sugar total) 









Add caption
Meal 3 @ 6:45 pm:  seasoned ground sirloin patty sauteed, sauteed purple cauliflower & zucchini in grapeseed oil w/salt & pepper  (2.5g sugar total)  ----> I did not eat the whole head of cauliflower (2 florets) or the whole zucchini (1/2).  Just wanted to show how beautiful these veggies are.  Purple is my favorite color and I was ecstatic to find purple cauliflower.  These 2 veggies with a little butter, sea salt & ground pepper with the ground sirloin patty chopped up into the veggies made for a delicious dinner. 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive