Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 5, Day 1 - Mon, 27-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP = 124/80, 60 bpm - BP is higher than I wanted.
  • Got an email from Funk Roberts and he's encouraging me to join his Beta 2.0 Spartacus Challenge, if I meet the requirements, which I do, except that I missed the deadline, which was by about 14 hrs.  He sent me the email this morning, so that was already past the deadline.  I wrote up my stuff, did my video, and sent my BEFORE pics.
  • It's very windy today and not enough sleep last night as I went to bed well after my bedtime.  My fault.  Coughing A LOT today and it's tiring me out.
  • Got distracted with sending in my entry & doing a video for my entry to Funk's Beta 2.0 Challenge, which didn't allow me to do my workout today.
  • Got some writing (paid) done today.  Need to do a lot more, though.
  • I think my days and weekends are filled with way too much stuff.  Feeling a bit burned out right now or bogged down.  This cough is really wreaking havoc on my energy levles.  I don't feel much like eating or drinking, but am forcing myself.
  • 2.9g Total of Sugar today

SMARTER GOAL:  Get my new Spartacus workout done today & WRITE!  --->  I wrote, but did not do my Spartacus workout.  Maybe Wednesday.


SLEEP:  11:45 pm - 6:15 am (6.5 hrs) - not enough sleep


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:15 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
8:00 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 1 EFA, 4 Ca/Mg/Z, 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps, 2 tspns Liquid Silver

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 29)

Meal 1 @ 8:25 am:   3 scrambled eggs w/Jalepeno Greek Yogurt Dip (0g sugar total) 

Meal 2 @ 1:45 pm:  handful arugula (1g sugar), 1 ground sirloin seasoned patty chopped up, 1/3 red pepper sliced (1.7g sugar), 1/2 serving gorgonzola, 1/2 avocado (0.2g sugar) (2.9g sugar total)   

Snack @ 3:50 pm:  1 oz raw white cheddar cheese (0g sugar total)

Meal 3 @ 6:45 pm:  3 eggs over easy w/Dill & Cucumber Greek Yogurt Dip (0g sugar total)  ---->  I didn't feel like really making much.  Felt tired and burned out.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive