- I now need to turn my phone to silent when I sleep. Had been using that as my alarm. Someone texted me while I was sleeping and that woke me up for the next 2+ hrs. Arrrgh.
- BP was 125/86, 62 bpm. I'd like the 86 to be closer to 70, so there's still a ways to go. Top number is looking pretty good. Another 5-10 pts lower would be nice.
- It's helping to eat when I'm actually hungry and not force myself to eat when I'm not hungry. Really love the fast track method, as well as some of the things I've read of Mark Sisson's. It really fits in with how I am, which makes it something I can be successful at.
- There were a few things that got me upset today, but I chose to relinquish those things to God instead of letting my emotions take over. Praise God for miracles!
- Really had to lean on God a lot today.
- Despite eating so much last night, I'm down a total of 12.4 lbs since the doctors on 26-Jan-2012. That's 12.4 lbs in 13 days! About 9 of those pounds are bodyfat. Amazing, eh? The other 3.4 lbs is probably water or waste.
SMARTER GOAL: Write more today and go for a walk in between my writing. ---> Success!!!
SLEEP: 9:15 pm - 10:45 pm; 1:00 am - 6:30 am (7 hrs) ----> I went to bed early as I needed more sleep, but stupid text! Attempted to take a nap to settle my emotions down after going to my daughter's aid at her deemed emergency. Wasn't tired, so just quickly lying there helped my emotions to settle.
7:00 am - 3 Probiotics
7:10 am - Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
8:45 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 1 EFA
EATING: Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 11)
Meal 1 @ 7:15 am: 2.5 scrambled eggs w/sea salt & ground pepper, 3 slices of uncured bacon w/no nitrites (these were small pieces of bacon and didn't taste all that great because I burned most of the slices)
Snack @ 11:15 am: 1/2 serving of roasted turkey breast
|Grilled Sirloin Patty & Fixings|
|Indian Spiced Mahi Mahi & Veggies|
Meal 3 @ 7:30 pm: handful of wild arugula, 1 small avocado sliced, 1/4 yellow pepper stripped, 1/4 cucumber, leftover Indian spiced mahi mahi (this is spicy and the cucumber helps cool it off) ---> forgot it was dinner time and I was hungry. Don't really like eating this late, but needed to eat otherwise it will throw me off tomorrow.
Walking in the park. It was such a gorgeous day, gentle breeze. Saw lots of water turtles sunbathing until I got near them they jumped in the water. The herons were on the soccer field sleeping standing up. Lots of ducks and other birds on the lakes and one duck was even bobbing to the beat of my music (which I had earbuds on).
Times & Heartrates
Lap 1: Time = 17:19; Max Heartrate = 125 bpm; Avg Heartrate = 109 bpm
Lap 2: Time = 14:10; Max Heartrate = 132 bpm; Avg Heartrate = 120 bpm
Lap 3: Time = 13:47; Max Heartrate = 138 bpm; Avg Heartrate = 125 bpm
Lap 4: Time = 13:49; Max Heartrate = 138 bpm; Avg Heartrate = 129 bpm
Cooldown: Time = 6:52; Max Heartrate = 128 bpm; Avg Heartrate = 116 bpm
Total Time: 1:05:59
Calories Burned: 733 ----> burned almost 300 more calories than Tues by doing 1 more lap.
Max Heartrate: 138 bpm
Avg Heartrate: 120 bpm ---> higher than on Tuesday, so burning more calories
Total Distance: 2.92 miles
Zone 1 = 27:08, Zone 2 = 5:02
Notes: Such a beautiful day for a walk and I started out about an hour later than I would normally do. It was perfect and not too cold or too warm. Today I had big sunglasses that fit over my normal glasses and a visor on, which helped significantly. There were a lot of wildlife in the park with birds and turtles. Totally loved it. Wish all my walks were this good and peaceful.