Index Labels

Flax Wrap

. . No comments:
This was taken from Amber's "Me & Jorge blog".  Thanks Amber.

Ingredients:
  • 1 egg
  • 2 Tbspn Water (more water means thinner)
  • 3 Tbspn Ground Flaxseed
  • Pinch of sea salt
  • 1/2 tspn Baking powder
  • 1 Tbspn melted coconut oil

Mix all ingredients.  Make them like pancakes/crepes in a skillet on the stove.  Flip when bubbles form.

If you want them sweeter, add cinnamon, nutmeg, stevia.  If you want different flavors, add different spices.  They could be used as Naan, a tortilla, a taco, a flatbread, a wrap, pinwheels.  Ground flaxseed can be found in a giant bag at Costco for less then $7.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive