Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 4, Day 2 - Tues, 21-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • I've had enough of this and going to get some other stuff to help me to kick this without taking medications.  Getting some Liquid Silver from Vital Health AZ and Oil of Oregano capsules at Sprouts.  I'm taking the dosage for acute symptoms as I've now been sick for nearly a week (which means doubling up on dosages).
  • Feeling not exactly tired, but the cough has made my head and chest hurt.  Not sure if the Liquid Silver or O of O have really kicked in.
  • Stayed home today from both my life groups.  I REALLY love my life groups and hate that I'm missing these 2 this week.
  • 5.5g Total of Sugar today

SMARTER GOAL:  Rest, get well.


SLEEP:  8:30 pm - 6:30 am (10 hrs) - My alarm woke me up.  I was so out of it and really needed this sleep.  Still coughing & sick.  My daughter is home from school today again as she's puking and feverish.  Son has diarrhea, but he looked alright and no fever, so he went to school.

Nap:  2:00 pm - 2:45 pm (0.75 hr) - Got woken up by the phone.  I need to really turn off the ringer when I sleep, but I left it on for my son, in case he needed me.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
9:15 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 2 tspns Liquid Silver, 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps (1 veggie cap = 560 mg oil of oregano)
9:45 am - 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs,
12:30 pm - 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps
4:00 pm - 2 tspns Liquid Silver
7:00 pm - 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps
7:30 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 1 EFA, 4 Ca/Mg/Z

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 23)

Meal 1 @ 9:30 am:   3 eggs over easy with sea salt & ground pepper, 2 Tbspns Jalepeno Greek Yogurt Dip - This made my breakfast REALLY runny.  Next time if I use this yogurt dip, I'll scramble the eggs instead. (0g sugar total) 

Meal 2 @ 12:30 pm:  broiled salmon with sea salt, lemon pepper & lemon slices, 1/2 avocado, 1/3 red pepper (slices)  (2g sugar total) 

Snack @ 4:00 pm:   1 hard-boiled egg, about an oz of raw white cheddar cheese (0g sugar total)

Snack @ 6:15 pm:  1 small slice of homemade coconut bread (0.3g sugar)

Meal 3 @ 7:00 pm:  Doris' version of Jorge's Chicken-Bacon Linguini (2g sugar total) 

Treat @ 7:15 pm:   2 squares of 85% dark chocolate (1.2g sugar total)

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive