Index Labels

Citrus BBQ Sauce

. . No comments:
This recipe was taken from Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure Fast Track book.  It's in Section 5 - The Ultimate Carb Swap Recipes.

Makes 4 servings.


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup prepared yellow mustard
  • 2 Tbspn balsamic vinegar
  • 2 Tbspn butter
  • 1 Tbspn Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 Tbspn lime juice
  • 2 Tbspn lemon juice
  • 2 Tbspn lemon zest
  • 1/4 tspn cayenne pepper

Directions:
If you would like the BBQ sauce a little sweeter, add 2 Tbspn xylitol.

Combine ingredients in a medium saucepan.  Bring to a boil over medium heat.  Reduce heat and simmer for 20 min.  Set aside.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive