Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 5, Day 2 - Tues, 28-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP = 127/84, 62 bpm - BP is much higher than I would like.  I didn't feel too good yesterday and woke up tired.
  • I'm thinking I'm not consuming enough calories.  For a couple days, I just quickly calculated the approximate calories and found that some days my calories are barely 1000 calories, while others are well under the 1700-1800 range, which is where my basal metabolic rate is (that is the amount of calories to sustain all bodily functions.  Obviously for my frame, 1000 calories is far too low.
  • Also noticed my weight on the day before where I didn't eat much, my scale weight is actually UP, which is was up today by 2 lbs.  Ugggh.  I definitely did not eat a lot yesterday.  So, today I'm going to work on eating more, but the thing is, I don't really feel like eating nor am I hungry.
  • Please pray for me.  This cough is really draining me, causing me to lose my appetite and not be able to breathe properly to exercise.
  • I have been blowing my nose like the dickens this morning and am so congested.  I think I've blown out more than a pound of snot (very thick and phlegmy) this morning.  I'm thinking, when will this be done with.  It's causing me to not do all that I need to do.
  • All the writing I did yesterday caused me to be so tired, and need more sleep.
  • For the first time in about 1.5 wks, my cough seemed to ease up.  Not sure if it was because of the 3 cups of hot green tea I had with honey & lemon.  I was afraid to do the honey because of the amount of sugar in it, but this cough is really bad and I needed to do something more than what I was already.
  • Went to bed before 8 pm.
  • 54g Total of Sugar today

SMARTER GOAL:  Enjoy eating and the day.  No workout.


SLEEP:  9:00 pm - 6:15 am (9.25 hrs) - Though I had enough sleep, I'm thinking that because I'm still sick and yesterday felt pretty not good physically, that this is taking a toll on me.

Nap:  1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - I was feeling so bad.  Feverish, chills.  Had to wake up to go pick up my kids.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:45 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
6:00 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z, 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps, 2 packets of Emergen-C Vit C

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 30)

Meal 1 @ 8:50 am:   3 eggs over easy w/Dill & Cucumber Greek Yogurt Dip, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, xylitol, unsweetened cocao powder, 2 slices turkey ham with 1 slice American cheese (0g sugar total)  ---->  I wasn't THAT hungry to eat all this and felt a little sick after eating all this, but I hope that eating a little more will help me drop again.

Drinks:  3 hot cups of decaff green tea with lemon & 1 tbspn honey each time (17g x 3 = 54g sugar total)
Snack @ 3:30 pm:  Jorge's Skinny Muffin (0g sugar total)

Meal 3 @ 5:45 pm:  3 eggs over easy w/Dill & Cucumber Greek Yogurt Dip (0g sugar total)  ---->  I didn't feel like really eating, but I realize I haven't eaten much and didn't want to eat anything more than this.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive