Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 4, Day 4 - Thurs, 23-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • I'm pretty tired this morning.  I allowed myself to chat with someone online that I haven't chatted with for over 5 yrs and he seemed alright at the beginning, but became insistent on a number of things.  I didn't get home until late from life group.  Anyway, needless to say, I should've did my thing online and then cut the conversation short so I could sleep.  My error.  Turning off all chat programs so I can work and get rest today.
  • BP = 129/80, 58 bpm at 7 am.  Though I haven't had enough sleep, feeling tired, with a slight headache, irritated at my letting some person keep me on the internet longer than I wanted, it seems my body is starting to heal some.  Hopefully in a couple days, all parts of the BP will be lower.
  • When I don't get adequate rest/sleep, my ability to function well and make good choices is greatly reduced.
  • Still LOTS of coughing.  Tired of coughing.  Kids have prayed repeatedly for me.  Others are praying for me.  Pls pray for me.
  • 11g Total of Sugar today

SMARTER GOAL:  Rest, get well.  Write when I can.


SLEEP:  12:45 am - 6:15 am (5.5 hrs) - I'm learning about men and that I don't want to lose sleep over any man.  My sleep is important to my health and anyone who cannot respect that does not deserve to be in my life.  Learned last Saturday night - turn cell phone to alarm only so I cannot hear texts or calls when I'm sleeping.  Now, turn off Yahoo IM when I need to work or get things done (which is usually) or go to sleep.  Don't answer unless I have time to chat.  No need to get bent out-of-shape, rather just fix the problem.  I am responsible and accountable for my choices and where I am at. 

Nap:  1:30-2:30 pm - I wanted to sleep for 2 hrs but I got a phone call from my kids' school that I was NOT happy about.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:30 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 2 tspns Liquid Silver, 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps (1 veggie cap = 560 mg oil of oregano), 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
1:30 pm - 2 tspns Liquid Silver
10:15 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z, 2 tspns Liquid Silver, 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps


EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 25)

Meal 1 @ 8:30 am:   1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese (4g sugar), cinnamon, 1/2 oz raw almonds (0.7g sugar) (4.7g sugar total) 

Thai Red Curry Seafood-Veggie Melange
Meal 2 @ 6:00 pm:  seafood mix (shrimp, scallops, squid) with red curry sauce, eggplant, zucchini (4.5g sugar) over 1 cup cauli-rice (1.8g sugar)  (6.3g sugar total) 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive