Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 3, Day 4 - Thurs, 16-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • God really gave me strength to get up early to take a bunch of things that needed secured shredding that is 1/2 hr from where I live and then make it to my daughter's field trip to the Rennassaince Festival.  I carried a backpack that weighed probably 20-25 lbs.  It was so heavy.  All that water that we didn't really drink much, and lunches.  Ugggh.  I did that for about 4+ hrs, walking around wiht that.  That was my workout.
  • There were many crappy options to eat bad food at the Festival and though I had food, I sorta wanted to eat some of the bad stuff.  I opted to buy a turkey leg that was grilled, which is all protein.  Shared it with my group some, but I mainly ate most of it, so I got plenty of protein today.
  • Weight actually was up this morning, despite not hardly eating anything yesterday.  Guess my body is in starvation or survival mode.
  • After the Festival, I so wanted some chocolate and waited until after my short nap to eat the majority of a Trader Joes' 85% dark chocolate bar with almonds.  It hit the spot.
  • I wanted something sweet and opted to get 2 bottles of zero calorie and zero sugar stuff that had artificial sweeteners.  I know, not good, but I just wanted it and still stayed within the 15g or less (barely) for the day.  Better than getting a soda or a smoothie.
  • I didn't think about being sick, but was still that way.  Hope I can sleep tonight.
  • BP this morning was 128/78, 62 bpm.  Top # a bit high.  Probably with another hour of sleep (went to bed late as I got home about 10 pm from life group.
  • 14.9g Total of Sugar today.  This is the most sugar I've consumed in 3 weeks.  Had it not been for the chocolate, I would've been below 10g, but it was a good dark chocolate that was low in sugar.

SMARTER GOAL:  Make it through the day.

SLEEP:  11:00 pm - 5:45 am (6.75 hrs) - Definitely this was not enough sleep for someone who is sick.

Nap:  3:10 pm - 4:15 pm (almost an hr) - Zonked out after the field trip like in 30 sec or less.  Would've stayed asleep but needed to pick up kids from Chess Club.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
6:30 am - 3 Probiotics, 2 packets of Emergen-C Vit C 1000 mg
6:40 am - Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
9:00 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 18)

Meal 1 @ 6:45 am:    2.5 scrambled eggs with sea salt & ground pepper (0g sugar total) 

Snack @ 10:30 am:   1/2 oz raw almonds  (0.7 g sugar total) 

Meal 2 @ 11:15 pm:  3/4 grilled turkey leg, 1 stalk celery, 1/4 red pepper slices, 1/2 hard-boiled egg  (2g sugar total) 

Snack @ 4:30 pm:  2/3 bar 85% dark chocolate, 3 oz raw almonds, Vitamin Water Zero  (10.2g sugar total max) 

Meal 3 @ 7:30 pm:  broiled salmon with lemon & Lawry's seasoned salt, brussel sprouts & mushrooms, 1/2 PowerAde Zero (I know this wasn't good)  (2g sugar total)

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive