- My BP at 6:35 am was 130/81, 61 bpm. I woke up about 6:15 am. I'd like this to drop another 10 pts each, but my BP is headed in the right direction. It might have been a little lower, but my alarm went off and the kids were up and about.
- Weight remains the same.
- My resting heartrate is going down. I like it when it's in the mid-50s. Body is adapting. Hopefully in a month it will be in the 50s.
- Having good sleep hygiene is important, as getting at least 6 hrs of good sleep consecutively is important for the body to replenish itself. I find I'm not able to stay up too late. Goal is to get to bed before 11 pm, preferably by 10:30 pm. It's working and I feel pretty good, and waking up, getting a lot of stuff done that I wasn't.
- Motivated to write today and going for a walk helped to refresh and better focus me. Turned my phone to silent so I don't get distracted.
- Typically eating grain & starch free with low sugar has helped me to be in better moods and attitudes, but I have gotten a bit over stimulated at times. I think it's really more my kids being too energized and sometimes it just gets on my nerves like tonight.
- I've been missing my snacks more just because I'm either doing something or not hungry. However, I found this evening with my kids, I felt really annoyed and snippety.
- Really ready to hit the sack before 10 pm. G'nite.
SLEEP: 10:45 pm - 6:15 am (7.5 hrs) --- Woke up feeling well rested. Normally I dream a lot and remember my dreams, but I am not remembering my dreams and sleeping pretty good. However, my kids are dreaming a lot and remembering.
6:45 am - 3 Probiotics
7:15 am - Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
8:45 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 1 EFA
EATING: Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 9)
|Beef Bacon - I ate 2 slices|
|Eggs, Chicken and Veggies Salad|
Meal 3 @ 6:45 pm: seasoned ground sirloin patty sauteed, sauteed cauliflower & zucchini in grapeseed oil w/salt & pepper
Treat @ 8:45 pm: 2 small squares of 85% dark chocolate, 10 raw almonds ---> I think sometimes after being around a lot of food that I don't want to be eating (even if I made it), that having a little of this dark chocolate really helps curb any desire to have anything else. Tonight was the first time I did the chocolate with the raw almonds and that is a hit with me!
Walking in the park.
Times & Heartrates
Lap 1: Time = 15:54; Max Heartrate = 122 bpm; Avg Heartrate = 109 bpm
Lap 2: Time = 14:41; Max Heartrate = 125 bpm; Avg Heartrate = 116 bpm
Lap 3: Time = 13:45; Max Heartrate = 129 bpm; Avg Heartrate = 118 bpm
Total Time: 44:21
Calories Burned: 453
Max Heartrate: 129 bpm
Avg Heartrate: 114 bpm
Total Distance: 2.17 miles
Notes: After writing for about 1.5 hrs, I took a break to get some walking in. Now I'm going to write for about 2-3 hrs. Blood is now circulating. There was hardly anyone at the park, except the police (hopefully not snoozing) and it is a beautiful morning. Saw a bunch of herons. So very awesome as they gracefully fly.