Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 3, Day 7 - Sun, 19-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP this morning was 148/94, 56 bpm.  Sleep plays a huge role in my blood pressure.  Crap nut job calling me in the middle of the night.  Guess my body was so tired my heartrate dropped a lot, but my blood pressure went way high.
  • Due to not eating much yesterday, my weight is up 2-3 lbs.  Great.  Guess those Diet Cokes didn't help a bit, eh?  Drank crap.  Got woken up by crap person.
  • Stayed home from church both in the morning and evening to rest.  Got a little sleep, but it was in small dosages, which I need a continuous dosage.
  • LOTS and LOTS of coughing.  Congestion.  Feeling miserable.  Trying not to be pathetic.
  • 4g Total of Sugar today. 

SMARTER GOAL:  Find a different alarm system to wake me up so I don't get awaken by nutcases when I'm sleeping.  --->  Done.  Found out my phone can alarm without any sounds for texts or calls.  A friend told me this.  Yay!

SLEEP:  1:15 am - 3:30 am, 8:30 am - 10:30 am (4.25 hrs) - I had just fallen asleep and stupid text wakes me up, followed by a phone call by a nutcase.  Woke up after a couple hrs of sleep and couldn't fall back asleep until the time I was supposed to be at church.  Finding someone to replace me teaching wasn't easy.  I guess I wake up earlier than a lot of other people, but thankful to Sarah for filling in for me, Jason & Jim for helping me out.

Nap:  4:45 pm - 6:30 pm


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
11:15 am - 3 Probiotics
11:25 am - Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
8:30 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 3 Ca/Mg/Z


EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 21)
Meal 1 @ 1:15 pm:   Doris' Modified Version of Jorge's Chicken & Bacon Linguini (1.8g sugar total) 

Snack @ 4:30 pm:  1/2 cup unsweetened Almond milk, 1 tspn unsweetened cacao powder, 2 tspns xylitol (0g sugar total)

Meal 2 @ 6:45 pm:  Doris' Modified Version of Jorge's Chicken & Bacon Linguini  (1.5g sugar total)

Meal 3 @ 7:45 pm:  4 Baked Buffalo Wings, 1 stalk celery, 1 oz raw white cheddar cheese (0.7g sugar total) 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive