Index Labels

Christy's Creamy Guacamole

. . No comments:
This recipe was taken from Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure Fast Track book.  It's in Section 5 - The Ultimate Carb Swap Recipes.

Makes 4 Servings

Ingredients
  • 4 large avocados
  • 2 Tbspn. lime juice
  • 1 jalepeno, diced (optional)
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • salt & pepper, to taste
  • 1 large cucumber

Directions
Add the avocaodos, lime juice, sour cream, salt & pepper (and jalepeno, if you wish) to bowl; mix and mash thoroughly.

Cut cucumber horizontally into slices that are about 1/8" thick.  Dip the cucumber chips in the guacamole for a flavorful crunch.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive