Index Labels

FTSW Week 3 - Body Stats - Sat, 18-Feb-12

. . No comments:
Date:  Sat, 2/18/12

Bodyfat mm = 16.5 mm (-7.5 mm)
Bodyfat %: = 27.9% - from Tom Venuto's chart for Women Ages 41-45 (-0.75%)
Scale Weight = Xsw lbs (+0.8 lbs)
LBM + Water = Xlbm lbs (+2.1 lbs)  --- I'm guessing this is all water weight.  Too much sodium in diet.
Bodyfat = Xbf lbs (-1.3 lbs)

Neck:  13.63" (-0.12")
Biceps
- Left:  12.50" (no change)
- Right:  12.63"  (no change)
Forearms
- Left:  10.75" (no change)
- Right:  11.0" (no change)

Chest (at Nipples):  40" (no change)
Under Breasts:  33.25" (-0.25")
Waist (Smallest Area):  32" (-0.25") 
Belly Button (2" Below):  37.5" (-0.50") 
Hips (Widest):  41" (no change)

Upper Thighs
- Left:  23.5" (no change) 
- Right:  23.75" (-0.25") 
Mid Thighs
- Left: 19.75" (-0.25") 
- Right:  20.5" (no change)
Calves (Widest) 
- Left:  16" (-0.38")
- Right:  16" (-0.25")

Total Inches:  363.75" (-2.25")

WEEKLY (Gained/Released):
Inches = -2.25"
Weight = +0.8 lbs
LBM (lbs) = +2.1 lbs
Bodyfat (lbs) = -1.3 lbs
Bodyfat % = -0.75%

NET (Gained/Released): 21 Days
Inches = -20"
Weight = -8 lbs
(add another 5 lb drop to this as I dropped this after the dr's visit & prior to doing this)
LBM (lbs) = +5.1 lbs
Bodyfat (lbs) = -13.1 lbs
Bodyfat % = -5.1%


Notes:  This week I've been either sick or having bad allergies.  The weather has been a bit weird here in central AZ - dry, wet, cold, warm in a very short period of time.  My body doesn't like such quick weather changes.  And, with all the extra energy I've been having since I went low sugar and no grains/starches, I've been packing my schedule and probably overloaded myself.

I am surprised that I'm under the weather since Tuesday with lots of congestion and now it's turned into a mucousy cough.  Been outdoors a lot and less rest than I'd like as this week (Thurs/Fri) I had all day field trips with both my kids' grades.  Had to modify my eating some but still basically stayed on track.  Only doing ONE Spartacus workout this week, so that probably made a big difference.

My body could also be starting to detox, too.  I've been having regular bowel movements of 2-3x/day.  The probiotics has pretty much eliminated gassiness and helping my digestive system work much better.  I am taking good multi-vitamins with extra iron, as I tend to be a bit anemic.  Also taking Ca/Mg/Z capsules, which helps my sleep and my blood pressure.  Had been taking these in the morning, but switched to the evening.  I take 3-4 EFA (fish oil) capsules/day.  That helps my blood pressure, too.

Getting good sleep every night helps my blood sugar levels, as well as helps to balance out my hormones.  My goal each night is to get to bed before 11 pm, but usually I'm in bed by 10 pm, which will often allow me close to 8 hrs of sleep/night.  During menstruation, I did not give my body the extra rest it needed, which would be more than 8 hrs of sleep, which I think brought my immune system down.

Though salt does not seem to be a factor in my blood pressure, I do think it's a thing in water retention.  I've gained 5.1 lbs in 3 weeks in LBM, which I think is very little muscle, rather water weight.  So, after I'm better, I'll do a thing to help me drop water weight and see how that goes, maybe in 2-3 wks.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive