Index Labels

Things I Use and Where I Buy

. . No comments:
I just wanted to share some of the things that I use in my eating and to help me on my bodyfat loss as well as health & fitness journey.

These are the 4 supplements I take.  Three of them I get from a fitness/nutritional person locally, but I'm sure you can buy from her.  Her prices are very reasonable and the quality of the stuff is really good.

  • Multi-Vitamin from ProThera MultiThera 2 (is a multiple vitamin/mineral/trace element supplement plus iron) - 180 tablets (There's too much to list here) - 6 pills/day so 30 day supply
  • Vital EPA/DHA (ultra pure fish oil supplement) - 120 softgels - I take 3-4/day, so 30-40 day supply
  • Vital Flora 10 (5+ billion CFU's multi-species probiotic supplement) - 100 capsules - I take 3/day, so 33 day supply
  • Metabolic Maintenance Ca/Mg/Z Complex - 240 capsules - I take 4/day - 60 day supply
The first 3 I get from Vital Health AZ - 480-363-3475 (tell them Doris W sent you). 
The latter I get from Brand Vitamin at 1-877-338-0033 or discounters.com.

  • DesBio OptimaLean Strawberry-Banana Protein Powder (1.23 lbs or 560g or 19.75 oz) -2 scoops = 1 serving, container has 14 servings.  I only use this after a HIIT workout.  This has 150 calories, Fat = 4g, Protein = 19g, Sugar = 2g.  There aren't a lot of ingredients in this.  Sweeteners use are xylitol & stevia leaf extract. 
  • Endangered Species Dark Chocolate, All Natural, 88% Cocoa, 3 oz - serving size is 43g or 1/2 bar.  This bar has 2 servings.  Calories = 210, Fat = 20g, Fiber = 6g, Sugar = 5g, Protein = 4g, Total Carbs = 17g
  • Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate 85% Cacao, 3.5 oz (100g or 2 bars of 1.75 oz each) - Serving Size = 2.3 bar (40 g) and there are 2.5 servings per container - Calories = 250, Fat = 20g, Total Carbs = 13g, Fiber = 5g, Sugar = 6g, Protein = 4g
The protein powder I get from Vital Health AZ @ 480-363-3475.
The Endangered Species I get from Sprouts.
The Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate from Trader Joe's.

  • Xylo Sweet - 1 lb - Serving Size = 1 tspn, container has 113 tspns.  0g sugar
  • Stevia - 1.23 oz, 35 individual packets.  0g sugar
Both of these I got at Sprouts, but you can probably get at Whole Foods and maybe even at the regular supermarket.  Trader Joe's does not have either of these.  My kids love the Xylo Sweet, which is xylitol.  I don't really care for the Stevia too much because there is a slight aftertaste, like with aspertame, but not as bad.

  • Trader Joe's Unsweetened Smooth Almond Milk - 32 fl oz or 1 qt or 946 mL - Serving size = 1 cup, 4 servings/container - Calories = 45, Fat = 3g, Carbs = 3g, Fiber = 1g, Sugar = 0g, Protein = 1g
  • Trader Joe's Almond Vanilla Milk Unsweetened (refrigerated) - Serving size = 1 cup, 8 servings/container - Calories = 40, Fat = 3g, Carbs = 2g, Fibert = 1g, Sugar = <1g, Protein = 1g
  • Ground Flaxseed -
I get the Almond Milks from Trader Joe's.  You do have to read the labels and get UNSWEETENED, as the sweetened has a lot of sugar and those boxes are right next to the unsweetened.

Ground flaxseed you can get at many places.  Since I'm going to be using this to make muffins, I'm buying at bulk at Sprouts, but you can also get this at Costco.  I just don't want a gigantic bag, so it's better to buy what I actually want.

  • Trader Joe's Coconut Milk - Serving Size = 1 cup, 4 servings/container - Calories = 60, Fat = 5g, Total Carbs = 1g, Sugar = <1g, Protein = 0g
  • Trader Joe's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, 9 oz (255g) - Serving Size = 1 Tbspn, 51 servings/container - Calories = 20, Fat = 1g, Fiber = 1g, Sugar = 0g, Protein = 1g
It's obvious that I get both these at Trader Joe's.  They don't have specials on their prices, but these are very reasonably priced every day, even often over sales at other places.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive