Index Labels

Macadamia Nut Clusters

. . No comments:
This recipe was taken from Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure Fast Track book.  It's in Section 5 - The Ultimate Carb Swap Recipes.

Makes 12 Clusters.


Ingredients:
  • 3 oz dark chocolate (85% or greater)
  • 1 tspn butter
  • 1 cup macadamia nuts
  • salt (optional)

Directions:
Microwave chocolate and butter in a medium sized glass bowl for 1 min, stirring every 15 sec (or us a double broiler).  Add 1 cup of macadamia nuts to chocolate mixture and stir to cover.

Drop mixture by rounded teaspoons onlto tray covered with wax paper.  Salt lightly, if desired.

Refrigerate for 45 min. and enjoy.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive