Index Labels

Reasons Why I Use Turmeric, Ginger, Hibiscus Tea, Apple Cider Vinegar

. . No comments:
These are some of the things I am currently using in my diet and I hope they are helping my overall health and I want to list some of the health benefits of using these things daily or frequently in my diet:

Turmeric - fresh as well as powdered
  • Liver detoxifier
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Helps in fighting cancer & Alzheimers
  • Helps in fat metabolism
  • Helps prevent depression
  • Helps with healing of wounds
  • Improves digestion
  • Helps with blood sugar levels
  • Helps reduce cholesterol levels
  • Boosts immune system
I used powdered turmeric in a lot in my cooking.  And I use fresh turmeric slices in my teas.

Ginger - powered and fresh
  • Helps with sinuses and reduces congestion
  • Aids in digestion
  • Helps with nausea
  • Helps reduce cramping
  • Helps reduce gassiness
  • Helps with flu & cold recovery or prevent them
  • Strengthens immune system
  • Helps with absorption of essential nutrients
I used powdered ginger in my cooking, but put slices of fresh ginger in tea.  I also thinly slice or mince or chop ginger in different dishes.

Hibiscus Tea
  • Helps fight cancer
  • Cold prevention
  • Boosts immune system
  • Helps with acne inhibitor
  • Lowers cholesterol
  • Helps decrease hair loss
  • Increased energy
  • Speeds up metabolism
  • Helps prevent hair graying
I'm just starting this and going to have 1 cup of organic Hibiscus tea a day and see how this goes for me in terms of helping stop hair loss and reducing graying hair.

Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Helps with blood sugar levels
  • Helps with weight loss, speeding metablism
  • Helps with balancing pH levels in the body to make more alkaline
  • Lowers cholesterol
  • Decreases high blood pressure
  • Helps with sore throats
  • Prevents indigestion
  • Gets rid of bad breath
  • Helps fight yeast infection
Here's a good article that has even more stuff Apple Cider Vinegar Article.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive