Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 6 - Saturday, 29-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Everlasting God (short version) - Lincoln Brewster

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for all the errands we got to run.
  • Thank you God the kids are spending time with some of their friends.
  • Thank you God I got subcon work and this invoice will be a lot better than the last one.
  • Thank you God for A/C.  
  • Thank you God we didn't spend much money today even though we went to a bunch of places.
THOUGHTS:
  • I don't know if all the iced tea I was drinking last week and week before was helping contributing to me being dehydrated.  Probably as it wasn't caffeine free.
  • It's been awhile since I made oatmeal for breakfast.  I feel better when I have a protein filled breakfast and so to help, I put some peanut butter and whey protein into the oats (and the peanut butter also has fat).
  • Gargled with salt in warm water since Thurs. and the cold sores in my mouth have greatly diminished.  They weren't good on Thursday and I felt physically awful.  Today I feel much better.  Also, when I take the ACV (with water), I swish it in my mouth.  It's my understanding that cold sores have a hard time thriving in an acidic environment of the vinegar.  I'm thinking by tomorrow, they should be gone.  Yay!  My husband mocked me in this and has broken out in cold sores I think a couple times this year and it's lasted at least two weeks each because he refuses to gargle with salt water and he refuses to take any ACV, so he suffers much longer.  It was only for about 1.5 days it was really bad and it's going down.  However, I have to get sleep when my body tells me to.
  • Also the Chinese believe that when you have something like cold sores, you should not be eating greasy and fried foods (well, I guess I failed yesterday some) as that somehow aggravates it.  During the time my husband had his cold sores, which I think he gets run down with sleeping so late or imbalance in his diet of too much sugar and fried things, he still kept up with the same diet, while I have relaxed mine to try to baby this so it doesn't get worse.  Hope the next time this happens to him, that he will do some of my natural remedies to help reduce his time having those things.  The kids, especially my daughter, will listen.  I believe I got the cold sore not because I was run down, rather because of those headaches which brought my immune system down and I got it from kissing my husband.  I know, TMI.
  • I was hoping to get a workout done, but since I didn't get most of my Friday's work done yesterday and had to do it this morning, this prevented me from getting my workout done.  Bummed, but that's okay.  I got to do some form of exercise 3 days this week, which is more than I have done in awhile.  So, next week is to get at least 3, hoping to get to 4 days, with two of those days being HIIT days.
  • The Otterbox holster on our iPhone 5c broke after a little over 2 weeks' use.  I contacted Otterbox and filled out warranty information and they are going to send us out a replacement.  Woohoo!
  • Received my check for $50 for a survey I did with UPS.  That was really easy.  About 1/2 of my time.  Which I was getting paid $50 for every half hr I worked.  That would be nice.  Grateful that.
  • Got to enjoy a good lunch date with my husband and some time in the evening with him.  Nice and quiet and simple.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - morning 
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - breakfast  
  • Water (no iced tea) - throughout day
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish Friday's subcon work.
  • Get some Saturday subcon work done.
  • Costco - water, peanut butter, blueberries
  • Pickup hooks from WM
  • Return stuff to BB
  • Laundry:  clothes (2 loads), towels (1 load)
  • Get dad's car washed
  • Pickup Mantecadas
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Get more APC.
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Return non-working headset to Best Buy
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 7:00 am (8.5 hrs) - my husband tried to wake me last night, but to no avail for him.  I really needed to sleep and got it.  I feel good this morning.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:00 am) - 1/4 cup organic oats with 1 cup water, 3/4 cup blueberries, 1 tbpn peanut butter, 3/4 scoop whey protein, 1/2 scoop ground flaxseed, cinnamon

Lunch (1:30 pm) - 1/2 portion of a thing at Ono's - teriyaki chicken (1/2 piece), rice (1 scoop), Hawaiian macaroni salad (1/2 scoop), BBQ beef, steamed cabbage, 3 pieces of Katsu chicken, a little Coke

Dinner (6:30 pm) - jicama noodles, kohlrabi noodles, corned beef, roasted chicken, 1 small avocado

Dessert (9:45 pm) - strawberry empanada


EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive