Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 3 - Wed, 26-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
More Like Falling in Love - Jason Gray

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for another day of finishing my work early so I can enjoy my day and get other things done.
  • Thank you God this is the third day in a row that I've done some exercise.
  • Thank you God my husband picks the kids up so I can get some "me" time.
  • Thank you God we know how to cook.
  • Thank you God for YouTube.
THOUGHTS:
  • Today is my first day taking krill oil instead of fish oil and hopefully this will be good.  I have a 3 month's supply and will see how my body likes this and I do keep krill and fish oils refrigerated, as well as our probiotics.
  • Again I craved apple fritters today, but the intensity was less.  I prayed and asked God to help me to direct the car not towards Bosa Donuts and though I passed by it, I did not stop there.  Praise God!  I did some quick tapping, too and got a little thirsty.
  • Got all my subcon work done by 1:30 pm today.  Very few interruptions, which allowed me to just breeze through the work.  Thank you, Papa!
  • Though I sort of messed up and ate a little more chocolate than I wanted to.  I was finishing a movie that took me three days to watch, wanting to take a nap, but couldn't, so I had chocolate instead.  It wasn't that I was hungry or anything either.  So, not sure what that was about.
  • The past 3 mornings I've woken up quickly, gotten showered, dressed, making the kids breakfast and doing what I need to so I can be ready to get my subcon work after dropping off the kids at school.  I'd rather stay in bed, but I praise God I haven't.  The kids get a healthy, hot breakfast prepared by mommy.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 2 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - morning 
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - breakfast  
  • Lots of water (no iced tea) - throughout day
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Return DVDs to Perry.
  • Pickup books from Perry.
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Return non-working headset to Best Buy
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 pm - 5:30 am (7.5 hrs) - wanted to go back to sleep but made myself get up.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:30 am) - egg scrambled with onions and some BBQ turkey

Lunch (2:00 pm) - some roasted chicken and grilled corned beef, a little kohlrabi & carrot noodles, some jicama and beets sticks, 1 avocado sliced and some juice from the corned beef ----> This was really yummy

Dessert (3:15 am) - a mini almond joy & hershey's milk chocolate

Dinner (6:45 pm) - quick noodle dish - using 3 packs spaghetti like Asian noodles from the Asian deli, oyster sauce, lots of swiss chard chopped, 3 heads of garlic minced (heads, not cloves), 1 pound each kielbasa sausage and bacon, carrot noodles a bunch of green onions ---> had a bowl of this

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 3:30 pm

Yin Yoga - For Detoxing the Mind & Body

Yin Yoga - For Stress & Anxiety

Yin Yoga - For the Upper Body

Notes:  Each of the videos are short, under 6 min.  If the video only showed one side, I did it for both sides and I spent maybe 20 min. or so doing Yin today.  I originally wanted to take a nap as I felt a little tired, but couldn't fall asleep so I thought I would do some Yin, which is supposed to be relaxing, though, when I am in the poses, it doesn't feel very relaxed.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive