Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 2 - Tues, 11-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
)
Holding Nothing Back - Ryan Stevenson

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for getting my work done early.
  • Thank you God for the things I am learning.
  • Thank you God my husband is being bolder with the job stuff.
  • Thank you God that I didn't really have to cook except for breakfast.
  • Thank you God for good foods.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started.  
THOUGHTS:
  • My daughter's doctor suggested eliminating dairy for a few weeks to see if that helps the eczema that has plagued her life.  The only dairy she will periodically consume is cheese and the rare occasion yogurt.  Thankfully doing Paleo a couple years ago helped me with this.  She said if it makes no difference, then we can add that back in.  Because I'm semi lactose intolerant, we don't and haven't consumed a lot of dairy.  She said then try gluten and if we do Paleo, this is rather easy.  Low carb is much more challenging than gluten free. We'll start with dairy for her.
  • Really bummed as my husband, kids and I were going to do something today that we need to do that is fun, but because our son woke up sick, we nixed that and just going to stay at home, work, let him rest and get chores done.  Sigh.  Hope our son is better by the end of the day.
  • I was doing well with the food stuff until this evening.  I was doing EFT for the Highly Sensitive Person and mainly listening but doing some EFT during it and found myself getting rather sensitive.  Eating wasn't so great this evening.  Kind of weird.  Not sure why.
  • Very happy that I got all my subcon work done by 3 pm, thus, I got to do some EFT and watch a couple movies with my son.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & fish oil - before breakfast
  • 2 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey & turmeric - in the morning
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - during breakfast
  • Lots of water & iced tea - throughout day
  • Did EFT for a Highly Sensitive Person
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get Tuesday's subcon work done
  • Dice up both cantaloupes
  • Pickup DVDs from Perry
  • Convert BY EFT videos to audios 
  • Register kids for next session of Karate - Wed
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Sprouts - chicken legs, red peppers, asparagus
  • Send LW my EFT audios, dropbox.
  • Get some Saturdays subcon work done.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - Spring break
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - Spring break 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 7:30 am (7.75 hrs) - Woke up feeling alive.  So ready for the day.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:45 am) - 2 eggs with turmeric rice, roasted chicken and Himalayan sea salt ---> I really need my protein first thing the morning.

Lunch (12:30 pm) - tuna salad sandwich - tuna salad was made with mayo, tuna, cilantro, cayenne pepper, claussen dill pickle, sea salt, black pepper, red onion, avocado, tomato ----> All of this in bolillo roll

Dinner (7:15 pm) - didn't feel like cooking and my husband didn't want what we had at home - fried zucchini w/ranch dressing, chili cheese fries, 2 chicken fingers with honey mustard sauce

Snack (10:30 pm) - a very small almond joy (bite size)

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive