Index Labels

Wk 13, Day 5 - Fri, 28-Feb-2014 - My 1st Wedding Anniversary

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

Love Take Me Over - Steven Curtis Chapman

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for a wonderful first year of marriage to my sweetheart!
  • Thank you God for delish meals at Joe's Farm Grill and Roy's Restaurant.
  • Thank you God there were no issues with the kids today and we had peace.
  • Thank you God I got all my subcon work done super early.
  • Thank you God for Your incredible goodness.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started.  Guess I will be a week behind.
THOUGHTS:
  • Our first year of marriage had a significant amount of adjustments and challenges and I'm really glad to be married to my husband.  He is an awesome man and learning to be a good dad.  It's not easy to walk into an instant family and my situation, but he did.  Brave man.  As we step into this 2nd year together, I pray God richly bless in every good area of our lives and that we see even greater miracles, especially financially.  Thank you God!
  • We got to enjoy the day together from the time we woke up until we went to bed.  Lunch at Joe's Farm Grill, which is one of my husband's favorite places and he's been wanting to go here for awhile, so we did.  Weather was perfect.  We had reservations at Roy's Restaurant, which is right now way out of our budget, but we were blessed here with this dinner date night that it cost us a little less than what lunch cost.  Praise God!  It was totally wonderful to get dressed up and be in a romantic (but noisy) setting without kids.
  • My husband is still not feeling well, but we managed to still have a nice day.
  • We got to drive around Agrotopia and the homes there are very cute and nice neighborhood, though, the houses are really close together and streets are very narrow.
  • Was so surprised I was able to get all of my subcon work done and turned in before 1 pm.  So amazing and that rarely happens. I'm usually happy if I finish before 9 pm.  God blessed with making it easy and that I could do this so quickly.
  • I did not have ANY Dr. Pepper or Coke today!!!  Praise God!
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - morning
  • Water
  • Clove of raw garlic in small pieces - not doing for a few days
  • Probiotic & fish oil - finally remembered - morning
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Laundry:  towels (1 load) 
  • Send in receipts for C.
  • Get more from LW - iodine, children's probiotics - came in, will pick up next week
  • Order selenium from LW - she'll order in March
  • Update driver's license for my husband - Spring break
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - Spring break 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:45 - 6:00 am (7.25 hrs) - feeling good.  Popped right out of bed.  Maybe because a year ago I married my love.  
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - 3 scrambled eggs with cheese - made by my son

Lunch (1:00 pm) - Lunch at Joes' Farm Grill - BBQ Chicken Pizza, Onion Rings, & Garlic Fries with water

Dinner (7:30 pm) - Dinner at Roy's Restaurant - some beef spring rolls, a Szechuan Spiced Pork Ribs, Misoyaki Butterfish with baby bok choy & black rice.  My husband mainly had the pork ribs and a pork tenderloin stuff with pecan and dates with a bacon risotto.

Lots of meat on these spareribs and very delish!

The most expensive eggrolls I've ever eaten, but yummy

This "Butterfish" is actually Alaskan Black Cod - melts in your mouth

They actually made this semi raw and it's pork.  Neither of us felt
comfortable eating undercooked pork.  Sent it back to have them
cook it some more.  This is what it was.

We didn't order dessert, but they surprised us with this.
It's cream brulee, and a couple other things.  So yummy.


EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive