Index Labels

Wk 13, Day 6 - Sat, 1-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
God of Wonders - City on a Hill

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God it's March!
  • Thank you God my subcon job is paying a lot more this weekend for work.
  • Thank you God it rained this morning and now this evening.
  • Thank you God I am going to bed on time.
  • Thank you God for yummy tortillas.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started.  Guess I will be a week behind.
THOUGHTS:
  • Loved waking up to the sound of rain this morning and love that it's raining this evening.
  • A week ago we found out our daughter's women's choir for middle school was competing in NW Phx.  It is 55 miles from where we live.  What a trip for them to sing one song.  The things we do for our kids.
  • Got some subcon work done, but not as much as I was hoping for.
  • Watched "The Ender's Game" - weird movie.
  • I thought the insurance business was a tough one, but apparently some agents may have too much business as a couple never bothered calling me back and another one didn't follow through with sending me his quotes.  Well, at least 2 of the big ones I called were very responsive.  Maybe that's why they are bigger insurance companies because they are more responsive?
  • Lacked taking eating any greens today.  Uggh.
  • Wonder when my Polar HR monitor will be finished.  I will call on Monday.
  • Didn't realize there was a meditation portion on the EFT World Summit.  I missed Days 1-3, but at least I'm getting them now.
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - morning
  • Water
  • Clove of raw garlic in small pieces - not doing for a few days
  • Probiotic & fish oil - finally remembered - forgot
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Take daughter to Glendale for choir competition- wow, this is really far, 1 hr from here in light traffic
  • Laundry:  towels (1 load), uniforms (1 load), clothes (1 load), jackets (1 load)
  • Mop & sweep floors - daughter
  • Clean bathrooms - son
  • Pickup - beef, limes, mantecadas, avocados and plantains.
  • Send in receipts for C.
  • Get more from LW - iodine, children's probiotics - came in, will pick up next week
  • Order selenium from LW - she'll order in March
  • Send a note to the person who sold me some seeds for AC for my dad.  I think they were defective.
  • Call TT regarding my Polar HR monitor. - Monday
  • Schedule interview with BC - Monday
  • Update driver's license for my husband - Spring break
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - Spring break 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:45 - 6:00 am (7.25 hrs) - feeling good.  Popped right out of bed.  Maybe because a year ago I married my love.  
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (10:00 am) - a fruit mantecada

Lunch (12:15 pm) - a bacon cheddar hot & spicy mcchicken, 1/2 large fries, a Dr. Pepper

Dinner (7:30 pm) - a cheese, bacon, and green chili quesadilla - son made

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive