Index Labels

Wk 3, Day 5 - Fri, 21-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

That's How You Forgive (In Japanese)

That's How Your Forgive (Just Lyrics) - Shane &Shane

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for getting all my subcon work done early so I could enjoy the remainder of the afternoon and evening and not have to work.
  • Thank you God for Sensei Brent.
  • Thank you God for our son's watch battery being inexpensive.
  • Thank you God for getting all my vitamins & supplements today.
  • Thank you God for good sleep.
THOUGHTS:
  • My husband says that he thinks my hair is getting thicker.  I'm thinking it's probably due to taking the iodine is helping a lot more than the Biotin.  And hopefully with the selenium and hibiscus tea, these are helping.  However, my body may be having issues dealing with stress, so my adrenals may need some more tender loving care.
  • Learned some stuff about about Integration and EFT.  Will write about this some other time.
  • In my 20s and 30s, I loved this Hamburger Helper Tuna Casserole.  Until today, I didn't know how to make a healthier version, which I did today.  Instead of using milk and butter, I used coconut milk to make it dairy free.  It wasn't starch free because the pasta wasn't starch free and I did use cornstarch.  However, you can use coconut flour instead as a thickening agent, which I'm out of.  Anyway, I made it at least dairy and gluten free as I used  gluten free pasta (rice), but definitely not low carb.  To make this low carb, I could have use a vegetable to make noodles and cut the noodles to make it more pasta-ish.  Then, it would have been dairy free, low carb, gluten free, egg free and still yummy, delish.  Maybe next time.  Anyway, this dish can be eaten hot, warm or cold and it's good all those ways.

ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & fish oil - before breakfast
  • 2 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey & turmeric - morning and afternoon
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - breakfast  
  • Lots of water & iced tea - throughout day
  • Did EFT for:  Injury & Trauma
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Refill pill case with vitamins/supps and meds.
  • Get Friday's subcon work done.
  • Call Softque regarding kids' laptop. - $39 to check what's wrong
  • Call for battery replacement prices for son's watch.
  • See when Pest Control is coming out Monday.
  • Get son's watch battery replaced
  • Go to Lee Lee's to get some food.
  • Take kids to karate.
  • Order colored ink for printer from Costco
  • Costco - vinegar, baking soda
  • Get towel back of door hanger.
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 9:30 pm - 5:30 am (8 hrs) - Felt good to get good sleep.  Husband went to sleep 12:15 am.  I'm glad he's going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. 
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - breakfast burrito & iced tea, a chocolate mantecada

Lunch (1:15 pm) - Green Curry chicken breasts with onions and potatoes

Dinner (5:30 pm) - gluten free, dairy free tuna, bacon no bake casserole

Dessert (8:00 pm) - small vanilla ice cream cone from BK

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive