Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 1 - Mon, 24-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Washed By the Water - Needtobreathe

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for getting my workout done!
  • Thank you God Wal-Mart had boys dress shoes for reasonably priced.
  • Thank you God I got the majority of my work done early.
  • Thank you God I eventually got all my work done despite the obstacles.
  • Thank you God You are my Healer.
THOUGHTS:
  • Made a few phones calls for my husband regarding job stuff follow-up.  Just some really lame stuff happening.  Apparently he didn't get one job that the co-founded wanted to interview him for but we believe the recruiter dropped the ball, so they hired someone else instead because they didn't get to interview my husband.  However, they still have the job listed, so I am going to contact their human resources tomorrow to see if the job is actually filled and if not, then for my husband to bypass the recruiter.  And, I essentially by passed the other recruiter calling the company myself regarding a different company because something about their job application online not working properly.
  • I guess my too assertive mode offended my husband regarding the job stuff and he feels so pressured about stuff.  It's a challenge because I work a lot, nearly 7 days a week and he's the one that is getting bites and interviews, and hardly anything for me.  Well, I am going to be patient and let God work, but in the meantime, I'm just going to have to work more myself.  It's been really hard.
  • Stressful day with my husband regarding job stuff.  Stressful day regarding stuff with the kids.  Calgon, take me away.
  • The bad headache came back stronger this evening with all the stress with my husband and kids.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & fish oil - before breakfast
  • 2 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast, before dinner
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - morning 
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - breakfast  
  • Lots of water (no tea) - throughout day
  • Ice pack on upper neck/back/shoulder area
  • Did EFT for:  nothing (I needed to though)
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get gas
  • Get ice
  • Get new black shoes for son
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Return non-working headset to Best Buy
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 9:45 pm - 5:30 am (7 hrs) - I woke up quite a few times throughout the night.  
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast 1  (6:15 am) - the cabbage from the corned beef of last week scrambled with eggs & Himalayan sea salt, shredded cheddar cheese

Breakfast 2 (8:30 am) - a mantecada

Pre-Workout Food (12:15 pm) - a granola bar (I thought this would be helpful, but it wasn't)

Lunch (1:30 pm) - post workout smoothie - kale, blueberries, cantaloupe, whey protein, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, ice, water, banana and some char siu turkey

Dinner (8:00 pm) - tuna casserole (same as last week) - 1/2 bowl

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 12:27 pm

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Push Pulls with Arms
  • High Knee March
  • Wide Arm Circles (Forward & Backward)
  • Deep Squat
  • Arm & Hip Rotations (a challenge to be this coordinated)
  • Fluid Warrior
  • Torso Rotations
  • Up & Outs
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Jumping Jacks


Zuzka ZSHRED #25 (no video)

15 Minute AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible)
  • 20 Low Jacks (like jumping jack but doing them low to the ground - arms & legs)
  • 30 Weighted (12# DB per hand) Step Ups with Alternating Dual Bicep Curl & Hammer Curl
  • 20 (10 each leg) Back Lunge Kick-ups (didn't realize I was supposed to use weights on this)
  • 10 High Jumps (supposed to swing arms overhead, mine looked more like high jumps with knee slaps)
  • 20 Mountain Climbers
Cooldown - just yoga mat  

Warmup:  Time = 9:44, Max HR = 130 bpm, Avg HR = 108 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 4:57 Max HR = 156 bpm, Avg HR = 141 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 5:17 Max HR = 163 bpm, Avg HR = 159 bpm
Round 3:  Time = 4:04 Max HR = 172 bpm, Avg HR = 165 bpm
Round 4:  Time = 0:50 Max HR = 172 bpm, Avg HR = 169 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 11:31, Max HR = 172 bpm, Avg HR = 142 bpm

Zone 1 = 2:19, Zone 2 = 2:57, Zone 3 = 5:57, Zone 4 = 4:32, Zone 5 = 12:01

Total Rounds:  3.2 in 15 minutes

Total Time = 36:25
Max HR = 172 bpm
Avg HR = 138 bpm
Total Calories = 496

Notes:   My husband has been reminding me that I need to get back to my workouts.  He's right.  I am going to work on getting to bed early enough so I get enough sleep and then wake up without going back to sleep.  And I am going to schedule my workouts like appointments on my calendar.  This week, 2 workouts.

The laptop I was using, my husband's Dell, was freezing and I didn't get a change to look at the video before doing the workout, so I didn't use any weights on the 3rd exercise.

I've had this bad headache, but after this workout, it greatly reduced.

Though I had a bar before the workout, I felt really shaky after this workout.  Low blood sugar.  I was bumping into things and dropping things, very clumsy.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive