Index Labels

Wk 1, Day 6 - Sat, 8-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Lift My Life Up - Unspoken

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God we got to celebrate my mom's birthday with a family dinner at my brother's.
  • Thank you God our son placed 2nd in the Champs section in his Chess Tournament.
  • Thank you God for safety in driving.
  • Thank you God for getting my Friday work done.
  • Thank you God for a productive day.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started.  
THOUGHTS:
  • So excited that our son beat a really tough opponent for his first round.  Our son has a 710 rating and his opponent has a 1200+ rating, so either much better player or has been in the tournaments longer and more wins.  He lost his second round though, but very happy about his first round.  He won rounds 3 & 4.  Found out this evening he went from 710 to 828.  That is a HUGE jump.  Praise God!  None of the other kids in Champs jumped up that much and most just a little bit or went down.  Yay!
  • Today we had my mom's birthday dinner at one of my brother's homes.  All the local siblings and their families were there and it was a nice potluck.  Definitely ate way too much.
  • Really I was just go, go, go all day long.  Tired.

ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - morning
  • Probiotic & fish oil - morning
  • Lots of water, some iced tea
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Debone chicken.
  • Marinate chicken.
  • Shred carrots, mince garlic, break straw mushrooms, cut baby corn, get bok choy and chop, dice onions, slice green onions.
  • Take son to chess tourny - me
  • Take son to lunch for chess tourny - husband
  • Pick up son from chess tourny - husband and I
  • Renew Perry books - me
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Albertsons - canteloupe, eggs
  • Sprouts - chicken legs, red peppers, asparagus
  • Send LW my EFT audios, dropbox.
  • Laundry - uniforms (1 load), towels (1 load)
  • Download EFT stuff.
  • Complete Friday's subcon work.
  • Get some Saturdays subcon work done.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - Spring break
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - Spring break 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:00 pm - 7:30 am (8 hrs) - Husband woke me up around 3:00 am, but I was after to go back to sleep a bit later.  Woke up feeling good.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:00 am) - homemade breakfast burrito - eggs, lots of swiss chard, bacon, mozzarella, potato ---> hearty breakfast before Chess tourny

Lunch (12:25 pm) - iced tea (that breakfast burrito was really big - not really hungry for lunch)

Dinner (6:30 pm) - a ton of food, too many things

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive