Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 1 - Mon, 10-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
How He Loves - David Crowder

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I got to finish all my Monday and weekend subcon work done before 11 pm.
  • Thank you God for time to do some EFT again today.
  • Thank you God for not eating any junk today.
  • Thank you God the kids didn't need many shots today.
  • Thank you God for the beautiful guitar playing my husband does while practicing.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started.  
THOUGHTS:
  • My husband has had these awful cold sores in his mouth.  I've told him a simple and cost effective treatment that has repeatedly worked for the kids and I is to gargle with salt water.  He could speed up recovery by a week.  He's stubborn and said if a doctor didn't say he, he's not doing it, so he gets to suffer for days now.  He also refuses to go to the doctor.
  • Really bummed when I went to put on my Polar Heartrate monitor and it was dead.  I called Time-Tec when they opened.  Thankfully the time zone change now makes CA time the same as ours.  They are paying for shipping, and just as well.  I went to the UPS store and it was expensive for ground with insurance - about $17 with $3 of it being the box.  They should receive it by end of Wednesday.  I guess I could've driven a few miles more to the post office and it probably would have been $5.  So, now another week without my heartrate monitor.  Will just do yoga stuff.
  • The kids are balking at drinking the apple cider vinegar, especially our daughter.  But, it's good for them and I think a lot easier to drink 2 tsps in 8 oz water than consume the garlic.  Each thing that I have them do is good for them for different reasons.
  • Yesterday and today my husband tried to tempt me with sour cream potato chips, which I love, but since doing the EFT, I have zero desire to eat the chips.  Earlier today, the 1-2 hrs before dinner, that would have been a really good time to chow on chips, but I kept busy doing my work and waited until dinner time to eat real food.  As he's eating now at 9:30 pm, I have no desire for it.  Also, taking the ACV (apple cider vinegar) helps, too.
  • My eating was good today and I didn't have to resist not eating any junk.  We have some cookies, chocolates, candies, and chips at home, but I had zero desire, which is really good.  I hope to daily have time to do some EFT to help here.  It feels great to not have these uncontrollable cravings.  Little by little.
  • My husband has gotten quite a few calls from Indian technical recruiters and I'm usually the one answering the phone.  Honestly, I have a super hard time understanding what they are saying on the phone, like really hard time and I know if I can't understand, my husband won't be able to understand them.  Anyway, it seems like they don't really help and all they are doing is collecting resumes and information but not doing anything.  He's talked to more recruiters today locally, like phone interviews.
ACTIONS:
  • Hibiscus tea with honey & turmeric (probably going to add back ginger but out of this & green tea)
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - morning
  • Probiotic & fish oil - morning
  • Lots of water & iced tea.
  • Did EFT for Work Related Stress
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Call Time-Tec.
  • Ship back heartrate monitor to Time-Tec.
  • Get weekend subcon work done.
  • Take kids to doctors' appointments.
  • Drop kids off at mom's for the afternoon and part of the evening.
  • Resolve PP issues - husband
  • Sweep the kitchen, clean the dishwasher, vacuum - daughter
  • Clean the toilet & bathroom sinks - son
  • Register kids for next session of Karate - Wed
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Sprouts - chicken legs, red peppers, asparagus
  • Send LW my EFT audios, dropbox.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - Spring break
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - Spring break 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:15 pm - 7:00 am (7.75 hrs) - woke up wide awake.  Felt good to sleep in until 7 pm.  Yay spring break!
FOOD JOURNAL:
Snack (7:30 am) - 1/2 oz roasted almonds (my daughter made this yesterday - yum

Breakfast  (9:30 am) - a blueberry mantecada

Lunch (12:30 pm) - tuna salad sandwich - tuna salad was made with mayo, tuna, cilantro, cayenne pepper, claussen dill pickle, sea salt, black pepper, red onion, avocado, tomato ----> All of this in bolillo roll

Dinner (6:30 pm) - turmeric rice with chili & beans topped with shredded mozzarella cheese ----> this was a bowl.  I was incredibly hungry.

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive