Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 2 - Tues, 25-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

Redeemer - Nicole C Mullen

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for my mom was able to come see our son perform in choirs tonight.
  • Thank you God all the kids did great jobs singing in their respective choirs.
  • Thank you God for getting my work done early.
  • Thank you God my dad has let us use his car today. 
  • Thank you God I got to do some Yin Yoga.
THOUGHTS:
  • Not a lot of thoughts but I am feeling better.  Headache isn't completely gone, but mostly.
  • Forgot that I did EFT yesterday as I was craving apple fritters.  I still want them, but it's less intense.  Not sure if that's associated with any emotional baggage or I just really love apple fritters from Bosa or Safeway.  
  • We (husband, kids, my mom and I) got to watch our son and the 3rd thru 5th graders, women's choir and men's choir perform tonight.  We heard a total of 13 songs.  Great jobs by all!  We ordered a DVD instead of recording it ourselves.  I think we did that the first time the first year, but after that, it's easier to just buy the DVD.  The way everything worked out tonight was great.
  • Feeling fairly sore today, well, a comfortable sore.  Got my work done about 2:30 pm and didn't want to get the kids.  My husband always picks them up and I take them to school, so I got a little "me" time and put on yoga pants, found a video on YT and did some Yin Yoga (video below).  Good stuff (the yoga, not some of the things she said, though).
  • We saw a big dust storm come over the valley and it's only March.
  • Happy my Vitamin E and Hibiscus tea came in.  Yay!
  • Tomorrow my daughter begins Speech & Debate through to early May, I think, so at least the next 6 weeks, she needs to be at school by 7:10 am.  
  • I'd like to do yoga a couple times a week and get a couple HIIT type workouts in.  If I get those and anything else, that's just miraculous.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & fish oil - before breakfast
  • 2 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast, before lunch
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - morning 
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - breakfast  
  • Lots of water (no tea) - throughout day
  • Ice pack on upper neck/back/shoulder area - before bed
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Return non-working headset to Best Buy
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 pm - 5:45 am (7.75 hrs) - my husband thinks it's amusing to take pics of me sleeping because he says I sleep in funny poses.  Yeah, funny guy.  Hahaha.  
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:30 am) - egg scrambled with onions

Dessert (9:30 am) - a mini almond joy

Lunch (1:00 pm) - tuna casserole leftovers from last night.

Dinner (8:00 pm) - Chinese food at Wong's place (white rice, potstickers, chinese broccoli & beef, zucchini & schezuan pork, beef chow fun, empress spare ribs) - food was cooked by Mexicans, which my mom was not too happy about.  It tasted alright and the Mexicans that served us definitely gave us good service despite my mom's rude comments

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 3:20 pm

Yin Yoga - Deep Stretches for Flexibility, Meditation & Peaceful Mind

Notes:  It's been a very long time since I did Yin Yoga.  I used to for probably 5 years go to Yin Yoga classes with either Desiree or Dan and I was improving in my Yoga poses.  In Yin, you hold the poses for a long time and when it's time to come out, you really want to come out.  Anyway, I ignored the Buddha comments and meditated on Philippians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I really have big issues with back flexibility, but some of my hip flexibility isn't too bad.  Lots of room for improvement.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive