Index Labels

Wk 3, Day 4 - Thurs, 20-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Pushing Back the Dark - Josh Wilson & Matthew West

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for safely getting the kids and I from the dentist & school.
  • Thank you God I finally got caught up in my subcon work despite lack of sleep.
  • Thank you God for my husband's skills.
  • Thank you God the kids go to good schools.
  • Thank you God 3 quarters are completed for the kids and they are in the 4th quarter.
THOUGHTS:
  • Our daughter's grades were decent.  She had 1 B and the rest were A's.
  • Our son had straight A's for his first 2 quarters, but this time, he got 2 B's.  My husband said he still did well and not to do what my parents did to me regarding grades.  Okay.
  • The kids' laptop isn't working.  My husband narrowed it down to memory, the system board and one other thing.  We don't have what we need to troubleshoot, so I will have to call a computer store, so I will call a friend of mine's computer store.
  • Really need to cut out the fast food stuff.  It's gotten a lot harder to cook for my husband as he's gotten a lot pickier, making it hard for me.  I don't have the energy to make multiple meals.
  • It's been a hard day in that my sleep was so disjointed.  I feel like in slow motion and thankful despite this, that was able to get all my work done a lot quicker than I had been with enough sleep.
  • Really, really need to exercise.  I feel so yucky not working out.  I will carve out time to workout tomorrow so as long as my husband lets me sleep and doesn't mess up my sleep.
  • Glad my husband has been going to bed earlier and waking up earlier.
  • Since I was having a really bad time sleeping last night, I chose to do a bunch of tapping not using any audios, rather things that came to mind.  Lots of negative identity words.  I use Dr. Pat Carrington's Choices Method on those negativity identity words.  So for example, "Even though I once thought of myself as a loser, I now choose to see myself a Champion, making Champion choices."  Anyway, it would go something like that.  I don't know how long I did that, but I probably on/off did that for a couple hours in a daze, wanting to sleep.  What I found today was having some sugar cravings, which resulted in me getting a donut, which I haven't eaten a donut in quite a few months.  Or, that could be the sleep deprivation.  Not sure what.  We'll see how I am when I get enough sleep.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & fish oil - didn't do
  • 2 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before lunch
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey & turmeric - some time after lunch
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - during lunch 
  • Lots of water & iced tea - throughout day
  • Did EFT for:  Manage Pain Due to Trauma, Surgery, Weight Issues
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Complete school survey for daughter - this was really long and in depth
  • Donate to Classic Shell for this awesome app.
  • Get remainder of Wednesday's work done & turned in.
  • Get Thursday's work done.
  • Take kids to dental appointment.
  • Send notes to kids' teachers they are going to be possibly late to school due to dental appointments.
  • Print out kids' teachers' narratives for their quarter grades for the kids.
  • Install new black ink in brother printer.
  • Call Softque regarding kids' laptop.
  • Call for battery replacement prices for son's watch.
  • See when Pest Control is coming out Monday.
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 pm - 12::00 am, 12:15 am - 12:30 am, 3:00-5:30 am (~approx 4 hrs) - my husband came to bed just before midnight, which is super early for him, then he woke me at 12:30 am, guess he wasn't quite sleep enough.  I think he back asleep probably 1:15 am and I was wide away from then to 3:00.  Surprised I could get up this morning.  I'm probably going to need to take a nap.  
  • 9:45 am - 11:30 am (1.5 hrs) - feeling so nauseous due to this disjointed sleep.  Need to work.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:45 am) - breakfast burrito & iced tea

Snack (8:15 am) - apple fritter from Bosa Donuts

Lunch (1:00 pm) - Green Curry chicken breasts with onions and potatoes, with some tiny roll thing my dad made with peanut butter & raisin (about 2" round)

Dinner (6:30 pm) - a fish sandwich, some fries & onions rings with ranch dressing

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive