Index Labels

Wk 3, Day 1 - Mon, 17-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Shake - MercyMe

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for I was able to pay all our bills early this month.  
  • Thank you God for awesome customer service by CVS, Fry's & U.S. Jesco today.
  • Thank you God for the money to pay for things.
  • Thank you God this week is starting off great.
  • Thank you God for my husband's interview today and the one tomorrow.
THOUGHTS:
  • God has just been so good to us.  Even though this month I am making slightly less, I was able to pay all our bills early, well, except the car insurance that is on automatic payments, which always comes out the same time every month.  It feels great to pay bills early and hopefully we will get to the stage to pay our car insurance twice a year instead of monthly soon, so we can save a few dollars and have less paperwork.
  • Very happy for saving almost 90% on my total order at CVS.  Sometimes I walk out of there not paying anything from all the savings, ExtraCare dollars, coupons I have.  Today I saved $87 at CVS.  And it's weird, but they always at the register help me to find ways to save even more.  Sometimes the cashier will just say, hey, I have a $5 extra off.  Let me apply that to your order.  LOVE it!!!
  • Fry's on a mix up of their pricing of some meat I got, that was already on sale for 67%, gave me further money off because they didn't have the meat ringing up on the cash register correctly.  So they gave me money for my hassle.  Wow!  More savings.  So very happy here.
  • U.S. Jesco is sending me 3 pieces for my bowl for my Kitchen Plus 2000 because they redesigned the handle area and my old handle wouldn't fit for the new bowl, of which they sent free to me to replaced the one my daughter cracked for free.  They didn't even make me pay for shipping.  Now they are sending me these 3 pieces for free completely and they are picking up shipping.
  • The last time I ordered new glasses was actually 7 years ago to the month.  My eyesight really hasn't gotten worse except for reading small things and I've been able to get away with wearing my old glasses.  So cool that I can now get a new pair and it's affordable.  When I had vision insurance, my single vision glasses would cost $300+.  I can't imagine how much bifocal vision glasses would cost.  Anyway, the bifocal part cost 57% of the cost of the glasses, so more than double the single vision glasses.  Anyway, it cost me $91 for all of it, including shipping - frame, extra thin lens, extra everything coating, clip on sunglasses.  Maybe after either my husband or I get a better job, I can get some bifocal transitional glasses.  That was another $100 more and just not in my budget range.
  • Talked my husband into taking some vitamins and Omega stuff since I got a good deal at CVS and we have plenty to last all of us for the next couple months or so.  Very happy he's going to do this.
  • So happy that I got my iPhone 5c today.  Installed it into my new Otterbox Defender.  It's different than my husband's iPhone 4.  I like this.  Double the storage of what he has.  Thank you, God!  The iPhone didn't cost me anything and I'm still paying the same rates as with my basic phone.  Woohoo!  We tested out the pictures and video.  Those are good.  Tested the phone and speaker and it's significantly better than the iPhone 4, so with that, since my husband has been getting a lot of interviews and having a hard time hearing with the iPhone 4, I decided to give him my new phone so he can hear and communicate better and I'll take the iPhone 4.  Anyway, his phone will be eligible for an upgrade in 3 months, so if I really want the 5c, I can wait.  And, I still still use either phone.  The 5c is much faster and fun.  I'm happy to have 2 iPhones, though and neither of us having to pay for 1 penny for the phone itself.

    Anyway, both phones have the same apps and everything, so no big deal.  We should still be able to stay with the same data plan because both phones usually use WiFi.  I wish the 5C used the same charger cord as the 4, but it doesn't.  Argh.
  • I can't believe they raised the prices to the Chess Tournaments another $2 for everything.  
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & fish oil - before breakfast
  • 2 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey & turmeric - forgot
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - during breakfast
  • Lots of water & iced tea - throughout day
  • Did EFT for:  a little bit of Critical Voice
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Return stuff to Chandler Library - me
  • Return DVDs to Perry - me
  • Order handle for Kitchen Plus 2000 bowl from U.S. Jesco
  • Have son return his bag to Dollar Tree, exchange
  • Complete weekend subcon work.
  • Setup iPhone 5c
  • Switch numbers for iPhones
  • Get Monday's subcon work done. - only got 2/5ths of the work done, messing with iPhone 5c
  • Pickup DVDs from Chandler Library - husband
  • Cancel cable/phone bill payment and pay early
  • Turn in invoice
  • Get Explorer washed
  • Pickup krill capsules from CVS
  • Call SF and F for dad.  Start SF for him.
  • Albertson's - chicken breasts
  • Fry's - bacon, pineapple, strawberries
  • Schedule all of son's Chess Tournies.
  • Setup new iPhone.
  • Schedule Speech & Debate practices & dates.
  • Schedule karate dates.
  • Complete school survey for daughter
  • Register kids for next session of Karate 
  • Order new glasses
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Register son for this weekend's Chess Tournament & pay - Wed
  • Pay for pest control service early
  • Order husband's DVD.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:00 pm - 6:45 am - (7.75 hrs) - overslept and got ready in like 5 min.  Kids had to be at school early.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:45 am) - breakfast burrito & iced tea

Lunch (1:45 pm) - hot & spicy bacon cheddar, some fries, iced tea

Dinner (7:15 pm) - corned beef & cabbage over noodles (European meets Asian)

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive