Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 4, Day 6 - Sat, 25-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP = 125/84, 64 bpm - Higher than I thought.
  • It's my sister's baby shower today.  They will have all sorts of good foods and hopefully I won't eat anything I should not.
  • At my sis' shower, they had these asparagus spears wrapped in bacon.  Over the course of a number of hours, I ate a lot of these.  I may have eaten more than 32, but that's what I put in my log that I can think that I probably ate.
  • They had my favorite eggrolls that were made exactly like I love.  I did not eat even ONE of them, which is a miracle from God.  I normally can eat 20 of these things, but I didn't think about it and enjoyed the bacon-asparagus and my salad with water.
  • 15.9g Total of Sugar today
SMARTER GOAL:  Not indulge in any grains (cake, cupcakes, sweets or other goodies I'm not supposed to)

SLEEP:  10:00 pm - 7:00 am (9 hrs) - This felt good.  I was hoping my cough would be gone completely, but alas, not.

So wanted a nap today as the baby shower wiped me out.  Not used to the heat right now.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:45 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps, 2 tspns Liquid Silver, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
6:45 pm - 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps, 2 tspns Liquid Silver
8:00 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 27)

Meal 1 @ 9:45 am:   3 scrambled eggs w/Jalepeno Greek Yogurt Dip (0g sugar total) 

Meal 2 @ 12:45 pm:  mixed greens with a sprinkle of pine nuts & olive oil vinegarette, and a bunch of asparagus spears wrapped with bacon (guessing over the course of 5 hrs I ate probably 30ish) (6.4g sugar total)   

Snack @ 5:30 pm:  2 oz almonds, 4 squares chocolate (5.2g sugar total) 

Meal 3 @ 6:45 pm:  a cup of cauli-rice & red Thai curry seafood melange (4.3g sugar total)   

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive