Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 7 - Sun, 16-Jan-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL - Get back on track with my eating!

I failed miserably here.  Normally Reward Days I do pretty well and not overdo it.  I was okay until later in the evening and then I had 2 cans of Barque's rootbeer, some chips & guacamole.

SLEEP RECEIVED:  12:30 am - 7:30 am (7 hrs) ----> I felt so tired waking up and probably could've slept all day.  The sugar in the Barque's really did me in and feel like a mini-hangover.

Nap:  1:00 pm - 2:45 pm ---- got awoken to the sound of my beautiful glass torch lamp crashing to the wall and over my printer; I was really angry as it nearly missed my large computer monitor & laptop, broke other stuff and my daughter attempting to use my stuff without my permission to show off to her friends.

WATER CONSUMPTION (Goal is 102 oz):
Drank 22 oz by 8:30 am
Drank 22 oz by 1:00 pm
Drank 22 oz by 6:30 pm
Drank 22 oz by 9:00 pm
Drank 11 oz by 11:00 pm ----> came close with 99 oz

FOODS EATEN:  P Day
Meal 1 (9:15 am):  2 Prograde krill (EFA) capsules, 8 Priority One Women's Formula capsules, 2 glazed donuts --- didn't take any pictures of this; this was so not my plan to do this, but I was running late and it was too late to make something healthy

Meal 2 (12:30 pm):  1/2 serving of homemade meatloaf, mashed potatoes ---no pictures, but it was less than what I had for dinner

Meal 3 (3:30 pm):  another donut --- I rarely eat donuts and these donuts weren't even good (from Fry's).  Was already feeling physically awful from the 2 I ate earlier in the morning that made me nearly comatose and falling asleep in church.  Even if I'm tired, but eating healthy, keeping sugars low, I don't fall asleep in church.  It's the sugar.  Did not go grocery shopping as I normally do after church because I was so lethargic.

Meal 4 (6:30 pm):  1 cup of healthy sloppy joes that I made last week with guacamole & sour cream

------------------------------------

EXERCISE:  60 min. of intermittent leisurely walking. 

----> Some neighborhoods near me have beautiful green grass instead of the dead yellow grass.  This is the kind of grass I love -- the luscious winter rye.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive