Index Labels

Some Equipment I Use

. . No comments:
There's really a lot of stuff in this photo, yet not. 
  • White foam roller (from Amazon)
  • Blue resistance band (Thera Band)
  • Swiss Ball
  • Pampered Chef timer
  • Polar Heartrate Monitor RS200 (strap & footpod also)
  • 2 Levels of steps
  • Yoga Mat & strap
  • Exercise Trampoline
  • Dumbbells
  • Accu-Measure Bodyfat Calipers (you can get on Amazon)
  • Tape Measure
  • Jump Rope
  • Other Resistance Bands
  • 2 sizes of Massage Balls
  • GymBoss Interval Timer (you can get on Amazon)
  • Sneakers
  • Small notebook (Staples) and pencil
  • Bikini for progress shots
I have some other stuff (not a lot else) that I didn't put in the picture as that picture was the stuff I used for the Ageless Abs program.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive