Index Labels

Gourmet Burgers

. . No comments:
Gourmet Burgers- 1 lb grass fed ground sirloin (you can use ground chicken, turkey, or even fish)
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped fine
- 4 tspns ground flaxseed

- sea salt, to taste

- very small amount like 1/2 oz or less per burger of feta (or another sharp cheese)
- non-stick spray

Mix the first 4 ingredients together by hand and form into 4 burger patties (4 oz each).  Put a small divet in the center of each burger and place feta (or other cheese in the middle).  Cover cheese with some of the burger mixture.  Season with sea salt.

Spray grill or pan with non-stick spray.  Cook burger until done to whatever doneness you like.  I use a George Foreman grill and this is just so easy to grill veggies, fish, burgers, fruit or whatever I want.

Serve over mixed greens or raw spinach.

Serves 4Each burger is around 350 calories, 0g sugar.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive