Index Labels

White Bean & Tuna Salad

. . No comments:
Got this recipe from a friend of mine.
 
2 (6-ounce) cans dark meat tuna, packed  in olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
12 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
 
In a large bowl, add the tuna with its olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Using a fork, break up the tuna into bite-size pieces, then gently toss in the beans and onions. Drizzle with the red wine vinegar and season with more salt and pepper to taste. Transfer the salad to plates and serve.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive