Index Labels

S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Daily Goals

. . No comments:
I got this from Tom Venuto (SMARTER) and the SMART from Scott Colby.  Hopefully as I go through all this that I give credit where credit is due.  Oh, the picture in my background is a pic I got off the internet of a fitness model that I thought looked amazing.

Daily I will be doing a SMARTER goal.  During the Ageless Abs, daily I did a SMART goal.  This was very helpful.

Specific
Measureable
Accountable
Realistic
Time Bound
Emotional
Reviewed Often

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive