Index Labels

Gluten Free Mac & Cheese

. . No comments:
- a pkg rice pasta (I use a rice fuscilli)
- raw cheddar cheese (I get from Trader Joe's or Whole Foods)
- organic butter

Cook rice pasta according to directions.  Grate raw cheddar cheese.  Add butter to cooked, drained pasta.  Mix cheddar cheese with pasta. 

I make just enough for my kids or however many kids I have with me.  It's good, but I don't really care for pasta, so I don't eat this.  However, the kids love it, there are no preservatives and it's so easy to make.  It tastes way better than Kraft Mac & Cheese.  I have no idea how many calories, but it's definitely not low in fat.  Sometimes I will add cooked chicken breast diced into this so the kids get some more protein.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive