Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 4 - Thurs, 13-Jan-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL:  Rest most of the day and go to bed by 10:30 pm.

Went to bed before 10 pm.  Goal completed.

SLEEP RECEIVED:   11:45 pm - 6:30 pm (6.75) ----> Basically repeat of the night before.  My body is in pain.  Didn't realize it was this late, but should've gone to sleep by 10:30 pm.  No excuses.  My body isn't getting enough sleep to recover.

Nap:  9:45 am - 1:00 pm ---> Decided wasn't going to be going to a mtg, doing stuff around the house or on the internet and just give my body sleep.  I slept straight through with no interruptions.  Helped to put the phone on silent.  No dreams that I can recall.  Felt much better when I woke up.

WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 102 oz):
Drank 22 oz by 9:00 am 
Drank 22 oz by 9:30 pm
Drank 22 oz by 2:30 pm
Drank 22 oz by 5:00 pm
Drank 22 oz by 7:00 pm

FOODS EATENP+C Day
Meal 1 (8:30 am):  2 Prograde krill (EFA) capsules, 8 Priority One Women's Formula capsules, JITB Breakfast Pita [441 calories, 0 g sugar, 29 g protein] 

----> I was super hungry, had some money on me and decided that I didn't want to cook and was in the mood for some bacon.  My breakfasts are typically in this caloric range.  They use a whole grain pita, which is better than white flour.  This is my favorite breakfast at JITB and I also like the Steak & Egg Burrito, but that has 400 more calories than this.

Meal 2 (2:15 pm):  2 turnip cakes

Meal 3 (4:30 pm):  2 slices sprouted grain bread toasted, 2 tbspns raw peanut butter, a thick slice of honeydew cut up, a few slices of grapefruit peeled 

----> This was rather quick & easy; craving grapefruit and I don't like eating it as a grapefruit half, rather I like taking each slice and peeling away the skin.  Forgot I had a honeydew in the frig.  It was still good and cut that up.  Love fresh fruit.  I'm still hungry after eating this.

----> This is the third day I've been feeling super hungry.  There are usually a few days a month where I feel I can eat a horse and that's what I've been feeling.  I want a thick, juicy burger with onions rings.  Yesterday was supposed to be my Reward Day where I pack on the calories to get a caloric surplus, but since there is life group at the park on Saturday, I want to be able to eat what I want then.

Meal 4 (6:15 pm):  egg scramble - eggs, goat's milk, spinach, no nitrite ham, onions 

----> I didn't really feel like cooking and eggs are always an easy meal.  I typically always have all sorts of fresh veggies on hand and I tend to go for what's easy.  Couldn't find the cilantro, but I love cilantro in my eggs.  My daughter doesn't like mushrooms, otherwise I would've put that in the eggs, too.  My son wanted to eat the rest of yesterday's healthy sloppy joe meat mixture.

--------------------------

NO EXERCISE TODAY OR TRIGGER POINT WORK - COMPLETE REST

My body is very sore from all the trigger point work and I just wanted to give it a full day of rest afterwards.  Was way too gungho at wanting healing and thought that if I did more trigger point work that I would heal quicker, rather this made me a bit sick.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive