Index Labels

Wk 1, Day 7 - Sun, 9-Jan-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOALS - Drink enough water today.  Meet my daily goal.

----->  Met this goal, barely.  For most of the day I didn't drink too much water and between 3:30 pm - 8 pm, drank 88 oz.  Hope I don't need to pee as often as I did last night.

SLEEP RECEIVED:  8:30 pm - 6:30 am (10 hrs) ----> I woke up 3-4 times to go to the bathroom.  Too much water too late in the day.  Woke up another time because I was too hot in the room, then woke up a couple times because I was too cold.  Hate it when I wake up so many times during my sleep.

WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 105 oz):
Drank 22 oz by 9:00 am
Drank 22 oz by 3:45 pm ---> Ideally I would've drank more water at church, like 23 oz.  My water tasted gross, so I didn't drink anymore than a sip and got wrapped up in stuff & forgot to drink water.
Drank 22 oz by 5:15 pm
Drank 22 oz by 6:30 pm (88 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 8:00 pm (110 oz total)

FOODS EATENP+C Day
Meal 1 (8:15 am):  3 scrambled eggs (225 calories, 19 g protein), 1 tbspn olive oil (120 calories), 2 tbspns artichoke hummus (70 calories, 2 g protein, 1 g sugar) (2 Prograde krill (EFA) oil capsules, 7 Priority One Women's Formula capsules [415 calories, 21 g protein, 1 g sugar]

----> My 10 yr old daughter made breakfast.  She cooks eggs almost as good as mommy.
Meal 2 (12:15 pm):  a tuna wrap from Trader Joe's (forgot to take a picture -- next time I will) [600 calories, 30 g protein, 2 g sugar]

Meal 3 (3:30 pm):  1 Flatbread round (has enriched flour in it) (130 calories, 4 g protein, 1 g sugar), 4 tbspns eggplant hummus (70 calories, 4 g protein) [200 calories, 8 g protein, 1 g sugar] 

---> I was in the mood for this and this would normally be for my kids.  A better choice would've been broccoli florets instead of the flat bread.  My bad.  The flatbread, to my dismay, has enriched flour.  Oh no!

Meal 4 (7:30 pm):  1 cup tortellini (338 calories, 13 g protein, 1.3 g sugar), 1 cup arugula (10 calories, 1 g protein), 1/4 cup alfredo sauce (90 calories, 4 g protein, 1 g sugar) [438 calories, 18 g protein, 2.3 g sugar]

----> I made tortellini (dried) from Trader Joe's for the kids and meant to make myself a different dinner of a salad with some grilled meat.  However, I was busy with other stuff.  When I got to the kitchen an hour after my planned eating time of 6:30 pm, there was one cup of tortellini left and a lot of alfredo sauce.  This was a jar of Alfredo sauce from Trader Joe's.  1/4 cup was perfect for the 1 cup tortellini.  Didn't want to just eat all that richness without any greens, since I had very little greens today.

Love the bite that arugula has and decided to add just a cup underneath the tortellini.  This is really yummy.  The calories for this is a good meal.  I was going to add some turkey to it, but was too lazy to get that out and cut it up.  No, it is not ideal to eat tortellini for me, especially at night.  But, it is what it is.

If all else fails for me and I can't keep to not having complex carbs or unprocessed things, then it's to still keep within a good caloric range.  That was somewhat the thing today.  Think the disorganization in my afternoon caused this.  There is tomorrow.

TOTAL CALORIES:  1653 calories

TOTAL PROTEIN:  77 g (A little too low.  Had I chosen to eat a real meat source of protein for dinner, this would've met my goal)

TOTAL SUGAR:  6.3 g (good on keeping the sugars low -- this truly is a low sugar day)

EXERCISE:  DAY OF REST

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive