Index Labels

My Guns

. . No comments:
Ever since I saw Angela Bassett's arms many years ago, I always wanted to have arms like that.  I'm sure underneath my bodyfat therein lies a beautifully, femininely muscular woman.  After all the many years that I've weightlifted and worked out, it would be so nice to see what that has culminated.

This is what my right arm looks like flexed.  It looks huge in this webcam, doesn't it?  It's closer to the cam than the rest of my body.

Here's a different picture of me with arms that are smaller (you can't see my hand that's squeezing the arm jiggle).  That looks much better.  Probably to get those arms of Angela's, one has to be probably closer to 12-15% bodyfat?  I have quite a ways to go.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive