Index Labels

Articles: The 10 Commandments of a Flat Belly

. . No comments:
Josh Bezoni, a nutritionist, writes a couple articles on The 10 Commandments of a Flat Belly.  I've never had a flat belly, but my biggest nemesis was to have too high of a sugar content in my foods, even when eating healthy.  This included fruits and other "healthy" foods.  I'd never counted sugar until Scott Colby (the Abs Expert) had us doing this and this was life changing.

In Part 1 of this, I basically do 4 out of the 5 commandments, so this means I need to replenish my good bacteria, which I don't do too often.

This is Part 2.  I generally agree with most of the 6-10 commandments.  I do periodically count calories and calories do count.  However, once you understand how many calories the portions are, it helps greatly.  I don't take any weight loss supplements and don't think I will be.  And, I do weigh myself, but it doesn't bother me.  It's just data.  But, for most people, this is pretty emotional, so I would agree with Josh.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive