DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS:
- 115/71, 62 bpm - My body needed more sleep and I probably would've gotten enough had I not answered the phone.
- Rule - Turn off phone by 9 pm so I can't receive calls or texts. I'm way too easily distracted.
- On my period, feeling cranky. I don't feel like being taken advantage of, so people looking to mess with me, being stupid or careless, it's best to avoid me.
- Respectful people abide by healthy boundaries. Disrespectful people do not abide by healthy boundaries. I must teach my kids (and I am) to have, establish healthy boundaries for themselves, but to honor other people's boundaries. I definitely don't want them to be like some people I know.
- They say a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. If you're a person that in hidden-ness lacks integrity, then you are that person. A person that habitually lies, even white lies, is not a person of integrity.
- Making some breakthroughs emotionally. Praise God! Painful, though.
- Did some EFT stuff with some current Summit stuff. Have been resisting doing any EFT lately.
- My emotional state is wearing me down. Tomorrow is a super busy day with making dinner for my sister and her husband, 2 birthday parties, my weekly progress stuff. I hope I can get my workout done sometime, but it may not look like it.
- Going to bed early tonight so I can wake up early to get stuff done.
SLEEP: 11:00 pm - 6:30 am (7.5 hrs) ---> Still not enough sleep, but much better.
7:30 am - Heart Meds (still haven't gotten back to my supplements)
8:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule
EATING: Paleo+Dairy (Day 103)
Meal 1 @ 7:15 am: 2 scrambled eggs
Meal 2 @ 11:30 pm: 1 hard-boiled egg, 1/2 oz raw almonds, 4 squares 85% dark chocolate ----> I know, a sucky lunch.
Meal 3 @ 3:45 pm: 2 oz jalapeno jack cheese, a bunch of roasted chicken (a breast & thigh)
Snack @ 5:45 pm - 6:15 pm: a bunch of Pringles ----> Yes, I know, this is not allowed, but I enjoyed them
Meal 4 @ 7:30 pm: 3/4 bowl of red curry beef & veggies (this was super spicy and I could not eat much) plus kale-avocado-pumpkin ice cream (homemade - had half & half, ice, cinnamon, xylitol with a lot of kale, 1 avocado, Trader Joe's pumpkin puree) ----> split the ice cream with my kids.