Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 9, Day 5, Fri, 11-May-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • 115/71, 62 bpm - My body needed more sleep and I probably would've gotten enough had I not answered the phone.
  • Rule - Turn off phone by 9 pm so I can't receive calls or texts.  I'm way too easily distracted.  
  • On my period, feeling cranky.  I don't feel like being taken advantage of, so people looking to mess with me, being stupid or careless, it's best to avoid me.
  • Respectful people abide by healthy boundaries.  Disrespectful people do not abide by healthy boundaries.  I must teach my kids (and I am) to have, establish healthy boundaries for themselves, but to honor other people's boundaries.  I definitely don't want them to be like some people I know.
  • They say a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.  If you're a person that in hidden-ness lacks integrity, then you are that person.  A person that habitually lies, even white lies, is not a person of integrity.
  • Making some breakthroughs emotionally.  Praise God!  Painful, though.
  • Did some EFT stuff with some current Summit stuff.  Have been resisting doing any EFT lately.
  • My emotional state is wearing me down.  Tomorrow is a super busy day with making dinner for my sister and her husband, 2 birthday parties, my weekly progress stuff.  I hope I can get my workout done sometime, but it may not look like it.
  • Going to bed early tonight so I can wake up early to get stuff done.
    SMARTER GOAL:  Get my workout done.  ----->  Failed here.  I felt nauseated and dizzy just sitting, much less moving around too much.

    SLEEP:  11:00 pm - 6:30 am (7.5 hrs) ---> Still not enough sleep, but much better.


    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    7:30 am - Heart Meds (still haven't gotten back to my supplements)
    8:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule

    EATING:  Paleo+Dairy (Day 103)
    Meal 1 @ 7:15 am:  2 scrambled eggs

    Meal 2 @ 11:30 pm:  1 hard-boiled egg, 1/2 oz raw almonds, 4 squares 85% dark chocolate ----> I know, a sucky lunch.


    Meal 3 @ 3:45 pm:  2 oz jalapeno jack cheese, a bunch of roasted chicken (a breast & thigh)

    Snack @ 5:45 pm - 6:15 pm:  a bunch of Pringles ----> Yes, I know, this is not allowed, but I enjoyed them

    Meal 4 @ 7:30 pm:  3/4 bowl of red curry beef & veggies (this was super spicy and I could not eat much) plus kale-avocado-pumpkin ice cream (homemade - had half & half, ice, cinnamon, xylitol with a lot of kale, 1 avocado, Trader Joe's pumpkin puree) ----> split the ice cream with my kids.


    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive