Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 10, Day 2, Tues, 15-May-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • My kids are really getting to me.  I feel so burdened and heartbroken as to the choices my kids are making.  This is sucking the life out of me.
  • I don't feel like exercising or doing anything, even cooking, or going anywhere.  
  • It doesn't help that my sleep has not been good.  I can't seem to stay asleep, and I greatly need it.
  • Going to go to bed pretty early today.
    SMARTER GOAL:  Pray and do EFT.

    SLEEP:  12:45 pm - 5:15 am (4.5 hrs) ---->  Man, I just can't keep doing these hours.  I'm exhausted.

    Nap:  11:15 am - 12:30 pm (1.25 hr) ----> Still tired.  Why wouldn't I be?  I still haven't had a cumulative of 6 hrs of sleep.  Very not good.

    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    7:00 am - Heart Meds, 2 Probiotics, 2 EFAs
    7:30 pm - Heart Meds

    EATING:  Paleo+Dairy (Day 107)
    Meal 1 @ 7:10 am:  2 scrambled eggs, sea salt, ground pepper, EVOO

    Meal 2 @ 1:00-2:30 pm:  Ice Cream (1/3 bunch of kale, 1 banana, cinnamon, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/3 cup raw almond butter, 1 1/2 cup ice, 2 scoops whey protein powder); about 1/2 hr later, 3 eggs over easy w/shredded cheddar cheese cooked in EVOO ----> The ice cream was filling and took me awhile to eat, but, I was craving eggs.


    Meal 3 @  6:15 pm:  1/6th of (1 lb of country style pork sausage, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bunch cilantro, handful of shredded cheddar cheese, 7 eggs).  Guess what I had for lunch was pretty filling and I wasn't as hungry as I thought.  This was pretty easy to make and I loved it.  Cooked it fully on the stove, which saved the kitchen from heating up.  Used a big lid and turned down the mixture to medium-low heat for 15 min.  It turned out like another frittata.  Now we have breakfast tomorrow.

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive