DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS:
- 111/73, 65 bpm - BP seems okay. I woke up with a lot of dreams and felt like I was running, so my HR was higher than I expected. My BP seems alright.
- My waist is now LESS than 30"!!!! Praise my wonderful Savior Jesus Christ!!!
- The day was relaxing until Minosha's Going Away Party. Loved it, but it was a lot of work where I took over 100 photos. So blessed that everyone was cooperative about letting me take pictures. Thank you!
- Did a bunch of impromptu videos people doing karaoke. It would've helped to have a tripod (thought to bring this but blew that thought off - regretfully). My upper body is so sore.
- Spent over 5 hrs afterward the party editing & loading up pics to FB and to WalMart, as well as loading up videos to YT of some people doing karaoke. So very tired, but that's all done.
- Tomorrow I need to go through pictures of my son's class and get a collage together for his teacher. That one is much harder to do, I think.
- Also have a dinner engagement with a mom and her daughter that are from my kids' karate class that we have gotten to know these past 2 karate sessions. The mom is from China & really nice.
- No real time to get my workout done today, but all the squats I did getting pictures and videos should count. Going to guess that my body will be sorer than my normal workout, as I feel I need a really deep tissue massage.
SLEEP: 9:45 pm - 5:30 am (7:75 hrs) ----> Glad to get some sleep and stay asleep, though, my sleep was very riddled with lots of dreams. Some of the dreams I'm pretty sure were not from God.
Nap: 11:30 am - 12:45 pm (1.25 hrs) ----> Wanted to get in a nap before the rest of the day.
9:00 am - Heart Meds, 2 Probiotics, 2 EFAs
10:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg
EATING: Paleo+Dairy (Day 111)
Meal 1 @ 9:00 am: 2 scrambled eggs, 3 slices bacon
Meal 2 @ 1:30 pm: 2 slices bacon, protein shake (kale, unsweetened coconut milk, banana, protein powder, mango, ground flaxseed, cinnamon) ----> made a Blendtec pitcher full, and split it with the kids
Eating @ 2:45-5:15 pm: 1 mini-croissant w/some chicken salad thing with grapes, a bunch of meatballs (no sauce), a bunch of celery sticks, some guacamole, a 1/2 square of some cheese thing
Treat @ 9:00 pm: 2 squares 85% dark chocolate, 1/2 oz raw almonds