Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 10, Day 6, Sat, 19-May-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • 111/73, 65 bpm - BP seems okay.  I woke up with a lot of dreams and felt like I was running, so my HR was higher than I expected.  My BP seems alright. 
  • My waist is now LESS than 30"!!!!  Praise my wonderful Savior Jesus Christ!!!
  • The day was relaxing until Minosha's Going Away Party.  Loved it, but it was a lot of work where I took over 100 photos.  So blessed that everyone was cooperative about letting me take pictures.  Thank you!
  • Did a bunch of impromptu videos people doing karaoke.  It would've helped to have a tripod (thought to bring this but blew that thought off - regretfully).  My upper body is so sore.
  • Spent over 5 hrs afterward the party editing & loading up pics to FB and to WalMart, as well as loading up videos to YT of some people doing karaoke.  So very tired, but that's all done.
  • Tomorrow I need to go through pictures of my son's class and get a collage together for his teacher.  That one is much harder to do, I think.  
  • Also have a dinner engagement with a mom and her daughter that are from my kids' karate class that we have gotten to know these past 2 karate sessions.  The mom is from China & really nice.    
  • No real time to get my workout done today, but all the squats I did getting pictures and videos should count.  Going to guess that my body will be sorer than my normal workout, as I feel I need a really deep tissue massage.
    SMARTER GOAL:  Not deviate too much from paleo eating -----> some of the things I ate at the party were not Paleo friendly, but I had very little.  It helped to have a heavy duty shake before the party.

    SLEEP:  9:45 pm - 5:30 am (7:75 hrs) ----> Glad to get some sleep and stay asleep, though, my sleep was very riddled with lots of dreams.  Some of the dreams I'm pretty sure were not from God.

    Nap:  11:30 am - 12:45 pm (1.25 hrs) ----> Wanted to get in a nap before the rest of the day.

    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    9:00 am - Heart Meds, 2 Probiotics, 2 EFAs
    10:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg

    EATING:  Paleo+Dairy (Day 111)
    Meal 1 @ 9:00 am:  2 scrambled eggs, 3 slices bacon

    Meal 2 @ 1:30 pm:  2 slices bacon, protein shake (kale, unsweetened coconut milk, banana, protein powder, mango, ground flaxseed, cinnamon) ----> made a Blendtec pitcher full, and split it with the kids

    Eating @ 2:45-5:15 pm:   1 mini-croissant w/some chicken salad thing with grapes, a bunch of meatballs (no sauce), a bunch of celery sticks, some guacamole, a 1/2 square of some cheese thing

    Treat @ 9:00 pm:  2 squares 85% dark chocolate, 1/2 oz raw almonds


    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive