Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 9, Day 1, Mon, 7-May-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Forgot to take BP today again.  Guess when you get hardly any sleep, one is hardly coherent.
  • I was dressed to workout, but on so little sleep, I felt pretty bad.  Did not actually end up working out.  So, my plans are to workout Tues/Wed, Thurs/Fri.  Hope my body will hold out for 4 days in a row of Spartacus.
  • Was busy getting stuff done all morning, so no time to sleep.
  • My dad got a Blendtec and he's letting us use it.  I've made nut butter, ground up 5 lbs of chicken for tomorrow's chicken nuggets, made spinach ice cream, protein smoothie.  The Blendtec does all this very easily.  I'm very pleased.
  • My kids surprised me by something I asked them to do last night that they got done before school this morning - putting the water jugs in the car.  I thought they forgot, as they always needed to be reminded, but that wasn't the case today.  Praise God!  They made it easy for me.
  • Instead of taking an extra trip over the weekend, the water lasted and we were able to on the way home fill up at the Water & Ice store we normally go to monthly to get our water jugs filled.  Saved on gas.
  • So really disappointed big time for missing Katie's graduation.  It was poor planning on my part and I really should've slept this morning, but my dad and I were working on some stuff together.  It was nice to spend the time with my dad, but bad that we missed such a huge event in Katie's life.  That makes me sad.
  • Sleeping well at the right times really is so important.
  • Not getting enough sleep and having it be so disjointed impacted my whole day, including dropping my appetite.
    SMARTER GOAL:   Try to accomplish something today.

    SLEEP:  3:00 am - 6:30 am (3.5 hrs) ---> Feeling crappy.  Got a call late at night.

    Nap:  4:45 am - 7:45 pm (3 hrs) ----> I so wanted to go to Katie's graduation and had it on my calendar for over 2 months.  My kids were looking forward to it, but when I woke up at 5:45 pm to go, I felt really sick and awful.  I did not think I could make the drive to downtown Mesa and back in alright condition.  Even driving to get the kids, I felt not good & unsafe.  God still protected, but I didn't want to chance it and hoped someone was videotaping it & will share it.

    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    7:15 am - Heart Meds
    8:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule

    EATING:  Paleo+Dairy (Day 99)
    Meal 1 @ 8:30 am:  2 scrambled eggs

    Meal 2 @ 4:30 pm:  spinach ice cream (spinach, heavy cream, xylitol, ice, vanilla extract, pineapple) ----> this is the first ice cream we made with the Blendtec and it was simply delicious, easy and fast.


    Meal 3 @ 8:15 pm:  protein smoothie (whey protein, ground flaxseed, almond milk & coconut milk - both unsweetened, xylitol, spinach, ice, cinnamon) ----> The ice cream tasted much better, but this was alright.

    Meal 4 @ 8:30 pm:  1 chicken tender, 1/2 cup cauli-rice ----> Still hungry, but I haven't eaten much today anyway.





    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive