- Forgot to take BP today again. Guess when you get hardly any sleep, one is hardly coherent.
- I was dressed to workout, but on so little sleep, I felt pretty bad. Did not actually end up working out. So, my plans are to workout Tues/Wed, Thurs/Fri. Hope my body will hold out for 4 days in a row of Spartacus.
- Was busy getting stuff done all morning, so no time to sleep.
- My dad got a Blendtec and he's letting us use it. I've made nut butter, ground up 5 lbs of chicken for tomorrow's chicken nuggets, made spinach ice cream, protein smoothie. The Blendtec does all this very easily. I'm very pleased.
- My kids surprised me by something I asked them to do last night that they got done before school this morning - putting the water jugs in the car. I thought they forgot, as they always needed to be reminded, but that wasn't the case today. Praise God! They made it easy for me.
- Instead of taking an extra trip over the weekend, the water lasted and we were able to on the way home fill up at the Water & Ice store we normally go to monthly to get our water jugs filled. Saved on gas.
- So really disappointed big time for missing Katie's graduation. It was poor planning on my part and I really should've slept this morning, but my dad and I were working on some stuff together. It was nice to spend the time with my dad, but bad that we missed such a huge event in Katie's life. That makes me sad.
- Sleeping well at the right times really is so important.
- Not getting enough sleep and having it be so disjointed impacted my whole day, including dropping my appetite.
SLEEP: 3:00 am - 6:30 am (3.5 hrs) ---> Feeling crappy. Got a call late at night.
Nap: 4:45 am - 7:45 pm (3 hrs) ----> I so wanted to go to Katie's graduation and had it on my calendar for over 2 months. My kids were looking forward to it, but when I woke up at 5:45 pm to go, I felt really sick and awful. I did not think I could make the drive to downtown Mesa and back in alright condition. Even driving to get the kids, I felt not good & unsafe. God still protected, but I didn't want to chance it and hoped someone was videotaping it & will share it.
7:15 am - Heart Meds
8:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule
EATING: Paleo+Dairy (Day 99)
Meal 1 @ 8:30 am: 2 scrambled eggs
Meal 2 @ 4:30 pm: spinach ice cream (spinach, heavy cream, xylitol, ice, vanilla extract, pineapple) ----> this is the first ice cream we made with the Blendtec and it was simply delicious, easy and fast.
Meal 3 @ 8:15 pm: protein smoothie (whey protein, ground flaxseed, almond milk & coconut milk - both unsweetened, xylitol, spinach, ice, cinnamon) ----> The ice cream tasted much better, but this was alright.
Meal 4 @ 8:30 pm: 1 chicken tender, 1/2 cup cauli-rice ----> Still hungry, but I haven't eaten much today anyway.